Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
Yes...If only I was a real man, I could enjoy the pleasures of having sex with a woman. I know that will never happen again as I am a pathetic looser when it comes to pleasuring any female. I was meant to be a cuckold sissy clean up boy.

Yes...If only I was a real man, I could enjoy the pleasures of having sex with a woman. I know that will never happen again as I am a pathetic looser when it comes to pleasuring any female. I was meant to be a cuckold sissy clean up boy.

You are a "loser"" honey. But at least you are an honest loser.

Sorry, but I don't really find either to be particularly humiliating.

I never understood why "****** feminization" is supposed to be humiliating. If you adore and idolize women, why would being made to emulate one and wear their clothing be humiliating instead of an honor? The only possible humiliation I see is due to the fact a man could never be good enough to be even "adequate" as a woman.

The chastity device is also something I feel is a sign of love from a wife to her husband. She cares enough to claim him as her own and to give him the gift of tease and denial, keeping him always longing for her. Why should that be humiliating?

Then again, I do have a tendency to look at things in a somewhat abstract fashion.
Very well said wills

Wr should be required to be in both and shaved. If we give up our wife we dont have a right to be a man.
Your spot on. In our normal life I am very manly etc
However, in private I stopped being a man the day my wife (gf as she was at the time ) cuckolded me with my full knowledge.

Not really sure why either one are considered humiliating. She loves that I wear sexy men’s panties. And since our guy is coming to the lake to be with us for three days Monday, I will be locked up tomorrow. It is always interesting going through the airport security line while caged. It certainly adds to the excitement level. I have really grown to appreciate the deep feeling of commitment that chasity gives both of us.

Back