Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
I find being ****** to have my small cock locked up while my wife gets to pleasure herself with some large black cock to be the utmost in humiliation and denial. Fist , the simple fact that she’s getting her pleasure while I cannot even get hard, much less play with myself is terribly frustrating. Second, being further embarrassed by having to show my total emasculation to another male who is physically performing for my wife while often taunting me about how I’m so pathetic. How I’m so not a “real” man because I’ve allowed some female to do this to me. I’m constantly in panties. Even while at work. I’ve seen other men in restrooms in them as well. It seems to be so much more of a “norm” for many men these days, so I’m never really embarrassed to be caught in them.

A cuck should be expected to wear his chastity cage or panties before allowed to watching his wife and her Master in action.

Yes. Absolutely. A cuck’s attention must be kept directly on his master while his wife is being given her pleasure and not allowed to play with his tiny nub. That way, when released he will always be ready to serve either one most willingly.

For me I had a very selfish dominate and prone to cheat ex-gf in college once. No taming that one but to keep her meant accepting that while she wanted to date an average dependable guy (me) she needed to a stable of hung bulls to fuck her pussy. She was a size queen but also needed to be fucked by other bulls who wouldnt stay around. So, I submitted and explored this with her and myself in an effort to keep her around. Part of this toward the end was accepting her attraction for one particular black male. When she began to verbally humilate me in front of him when she was getting fucked I loved her so much I wanted to show them both how much I cared for her happiness and pleasure by wearing her panties in front of them when he was around. She really got off on seeing my submission to her happiness with him and it just went from there in my life and later relationships. I never got caged but its a fantasy of mine to wear a cage and panties and be humiliated while my woman (when I find one) gets fucked by her regular favorite bull. Then pleasing them both. Just when he is around. I think its important for the couple and the bull as a visual and mental symbol of submission to her desires to mate with him, her preference for him, and to show the bull you submit to him as a superior bull with a larger cock that mounts and pleases your woman more than yourself..licking his cum out of her pussy after he cums inside her then licking him clean in your panties and cage.
^^^^^^This one understands exactly how a wearing a cage shows true submissiveness to both the female and the bull.

if the white boi jerk off losers are caged and are controlled by the wife and her Black lover, they can easily be ****** to wear panties and do just about anything that they are ordered to do, no matter how degrading or humiliating! But warning; they will always be begging you to permit them to jerk off and cum!

Attachments

• 480P_600K_122014901.mp4
    29.7 MB · Views: 82
I went from woodies two or three times a week to never again after being caged 24/7. Being dragged from dreamland by the cage's pulling your balls away from your body is an alarm clock you wish had a pause button.

Back