Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
both in regular use here , fred is locked 24/7 for periods depending on how i feel , he is pantied all the time , he has no male underwear at all , in fact he has far more pairs of panties than i do , he has cotton thongs or boy shorts for work , and more feminine ones for weekends , evenings or meets . even for doctors / hospital appointments he is pantied .
I enjoy wearing panties and having my toes polished. I love wearing sandels or flip flop with polished toes.

For me I had a very selfish dominate and prone to cheat ex-gf in college once. No taming that one but to keep her meant accepting that while she wanted to date an average dependable guy (me) she needed to a stable of hung bulls to fuck her pussy. She was a size queen but also needed to be fucked by other bulls who wouldnt stay around. So, I submitted and explored this with her and myself in an effort to keep her around. Part of this toward the end was accepting her attraction for one particular black male. When she began to verbally humilate me in front of him when she was getting fucked I loved her so much I wanted to show them both how much I cared for her happiness and pleasure by wearing her panties in front of them when he was around. She really got off on seeing my submission to her happiness with him and it just went from there in my life and later relationships. I never got caged but its a fantasy of mine to wear a cage and panties and be humiliated while my woman (when I find one) gets fucked by her regular favorite bull. Then pleasing them both. Just when he is around. I think its important for the couple and the bull as a visual and mental symbol of submission to her desires to mate with him, her preference for him, and to show the bull you submit to him as a superior bull with a larger cock that mounts and pleases your woman more than yourself..licking his cum out of her pussy after he cums inside her then licking him clean in your panties and cage.

Back