Our part to fight racism!!! Can you post some of yours????

Would you let your wife attend a party like this????

• Total voters
But it's pretty fucking hot when you do mix it. If you don't believe me just look at how many people have liked the thread!!!! Ya gotta live alittle. Lets face it, you like it to or you wouldn't be on this site!!!!!
No. There's a difference between having the fantasy of my wife being fucked by BBC (or anyone with a big cock) and fighting for social issues such as racism. However, is this is your "fantasy view" of it, so be it. Everyone to their own.

As far as the "likes" are concern, it still a "fantasy view". Once again, each to their own.

No. There's a difference between having the fantasy of my wife being fucked by BBC (or anyone with a big cock) and fighting for social issues such as racism. However, is this is your "fantasy view" of it, so be it. Everyone to their own.

As far as the "likes" are concern, it still a "fantasy view". Once again, each to their own.

Then please stop viewing the thread since it bothers you!!! Very simple solution!!!

I received a request from one of the viewers who wanted to see her toes as they were curling up during one of her many orgasms!! Her ya go!!!
Now THAT'S a classic pic, there ... love seeing a woman's toes curl while she's being fucked. Means the man she's with is getting the job done ... I gotta put this one in my "collection" ... thanks! Mac

ps ... I don't know why, but that 2-piece reminds me of NASCAR for some reason. I hated it when they took Darlington off the circuit.

Racism sucks and so does my SEXY View attachment 438027 little Hotwife!!!!!!
@Atlanta911
Loved this thread-post, very hot and exactly what the world needs now, more Blackintowhite sucking and fucking to ******* the hate and racism. Thanks for taking action in the cause!
This is what we need more of to ERASE THE RACISM!
tumblr_nbnhsso6kj1s0i9oio1_500.jpg

Back