Our part to fight racism!!! Can you post some of yours????

Would you let your wife attend a party like this????

• Total voters
Recently we were planning on attending a small party in Atlanta, when one of the gentlemen asked if my wife could come to the party wearing a rebel flag bikini. He told us that he always wanted to fuck Daisy Dukes and also had a fantasy of fucking a racist southern girl. Since we are all about role playing I told him she would arrive dressed as he requested. Then I started thinking of other props we could use during the party to make it even more interesting. If you guys are interested I'll try to post some of the pics every few days. I hope some of you will post some of your pics also!!!View attachment 437975 View attachment 437976 View attachment 437977
Fucking hot

c2c3595357a6705f2f8c59963dc7c9e9.8.jpg
Is this you lucy?

We were at a hotel in Texas once and my wife met these 2 black guys and took them back to our room and they fucked the hell out of her. The next night she wanted them again. As it turns out they were part of a crew doing some work there and the rest of the crew was white guys. At the lounge that night they were all sitting together. The black guys told us that if you want some more of our black dick your wife has to come to the table and beg us to fuck her and you hubby have got to stay there with them while we take your wife back to the room and fuck her. We went to their table and the black guys made her beg for them to use her body so every body could hear her. She begged for them to let her suck their dick eat their ass fuck her ass and pussy. She just about had them to leave when one of the black guys said after we finish abusing your slut white body we both want to piss down your throat bitch. She said sure you can. They left with her while I sat there with the white guys. They made fun of me and called my wife some very nasty names. When they were finished with her they brought her back down to the bar. She smelled like piss and cum. They then told the others what they had done to her. Before the night was over they all got a rim job from my wife until they came on her and they all pissed in her face and mouth all the while calling her a ni**er loving white whore

so hot!!! luv this party idea. :)

omg!!!

Recently we were planning on attending a small party in Atlanta, when one of the gentlemen asked if my wife could come to the party wearing a rebel flag bikini. He told us that he always wanted to fuck Daisy Dukes and also had a fantasy of fucking a racist southern girl. Since we are all about role playing I told him she would arrive dressed as he requested. Then I started thinking of other props we could use during the party to make it even more interesting. If you guys are interested I'll try to post some of the pics every few days. I hope some of you will post some of your pics also!!!View attachment 437975View attachment 437976View attachment 437977

View attachment 1228147 View attachment 1228148 In the past Black men were lynched for as little as looking at a white woman. Flirting between black men and white women was strictly prohibited. White men would cut off the black man’s penis and hang them.

Today a great many white couples invite black men into their bedroom to have sex with white women.

Some of us even ask black males to impregnate out wives so that we can have beautiful biracial *******.

Isn't that fantastic!?
Prerty common these days.. why not

Back