Opportunities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curious Wife, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Curious Wife

Curious Wife Active Member

I am hopping this is the right forum, if it's not, please let me know how to change it.

Next week my husband is leaving town with all the younger kids, leaving me home for the entire week alone. I would like some suggestions of things I might try to work myself a little closer to actually making the move to someone new after all these years.

Now, I am not looking for "come over to my house" kind of suggestions, I would like real practical suggestions for things to try in my area. Also, my older daughter has offered to help me break out of the box as well, and I trust her, but seems kind of weird going looking for someone to cheat on her dad with.

Look forward to your input and please keep it practical and actually something that might happen. Thanks.

MoSanders, raykink, fredjac and 6 others like this.
  2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    hoot

#2 hotjen, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Try going to a nightclub with the intention of meeting people and engaging in some conversation without the expectation of sex.

Torpedo, Lebain, Curious Wife and 2 others like this.
  4. jimbobin

jimbobin Member

I think it is make over time!
    Maybe go out shopping with your daughter and get some nice new clothes and then go out to a bar or nightclub with some friends and get back on the scene.

gr8hubby likes this.
  5. DirkDee44

DirkDee44 New Member

come to texas and I will do you and daughter

MacNfries likes this.
  6. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

I like a couple of the other suggestions of going out without expectations. Especially going for and in new sexy cloths. I note that in this context I am not talking about slut sexy, I am talking about an outfit you think you look and most importantly feel sexy in. My wife always goes cloths shopping when she starts something new, makes her feel and look so sexy which increases her confidence.

The other thing I might suggest is maybe having your daughter and several of her friends over to the house, once again, no expectations. Just get used to being around new people and around people with similar likes and interests. It will help you with your comfort zone and begin taking you out of that box you talked about.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  7. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
    Yeah you most likely do not want to drag your daughter in to this. (also bullshit meter goes up with these bits of 'side info' being dropped).

8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Well, I can't agree on either cheating on your spouse or involving your daughter ... so, sorry.

But I will say, since you're wanting some rather "fast" results, try purchasing yourself a nice "hot" outfit ... maybe a nice dress that's low cut but hits you 5-6 inches above the knees. Then get some BBC jewelry (ie earrings, ankle bracelet, or necklace, etc) and maybe even a temporary "spade" tattoo ... you want the guys to recognize your interests and intentions rather fast, right? Wouldn't hurt to do this with a friend, and/or keep in close cellphone contact as to your where-abouts.
    Mac
    Here are some examples on the jewelry ... I have a lot of this stuff if it interests you.
    cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpg cuck_jewelry-necklaceBBC-inGOLD.jpg cuck_jewelry-earrings.jpg

hetebakker and Kum Hoar like this.
  9. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Your daughter should have never been involved in this the first place.

10. Orion Pax

US
    Mac your a special kind of asshole! And I mean that in good way.

Asmodeaus80 likes this.
  11. Curious Wife

Ok, I think I need to clarify. I am not "getting involved" with my daughter, at least not in the usual sense on this site. What happened in a nutshell is sometime ago my adult daughter and I were having a conversation on our feeling of our relationships which included my desire to try something new. In that conversation my daughter mentioned that she had dated a fine young man that she really enjoyed. She also mentioned that he was black. That sparked my curiosity about BBC and I began asking questions. And finally, in that conversation she mentioned that if I was interested she could introduce me to some of her friends.

That would be as far as the involvement of my daughter would go. Just to clarify.

raykink, fredjac, MarkW and 2 others like this.
  12. Curious Wife

Not really helpful.

MarkW likes this.
  13. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I would ask you to elaborate, but not sure that I want to know ... but gif_Yellowball-ThankYou.gif Mac

Asmodeaus80 likes this.
  14. Curious Wife

Like the idea.

raykink likes this.
  15. Curious Wife

I hope my clarification helps.

16. Curious Wife

I am not really looking for instant results, just looking for something new to try. I do have some temp tattoos, but find that that stuff is more fiction than fact.

17. cumgetsum

cumgetsum Member

DINNER WILL BE YOU

Curious Wife likes this.
  18. Orion Pax

US
    Your a funny guy! As I said, in a good way.

19. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
    Oh ok... seems legit.

hetebakker likes this.
  20. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Is this your husbands daughter too? Seems to me that both of you going behind his back while he has the younger kids could seem mean and hurtful. The other thing if your daughter helps hook you up she would have the upper hand be careful.

time2try likes this.