Opportunities

There is one line missing here. No matter what does or doesn't happen, make sure that before anything happens you have your lines of safety in place. What that means is before you get into a situation make decisions so they are not made in the heat of the moment. Things like condoms, if your really going to start down the road, you should start carrying some. An no matter what he says, you need to decide ahead of time whether or not he is going to wear one. YOU decide, not him. Location type stuff as well. Will you go to a strangers apartment or a more public hotel/motel, maybe bring him home? All questions you need answered before hand.

Just a suggestion.

Is this your husbands ******* too? Seems to me that both of you going behind his back while he has the younger ******* could seem mean and hurtful. The other thing if your ******* helps hook you up she would have the upper hand be careful.

No, she is my ******* from a previous marriage. It is also not behind his back. He has given me an open invitation to try new things and see what I and he like. I have told him I am thinking of doing some fun new things, but have not told him what I was thinking of doing. He said some of this he wants to be kept in the dark about so I can surprise him later.

There is one line missing here. No matter what does or doesn't happen, make sure that before anything happens you have your lines of safety in place. What that means is before you get into a situation make decisions so they are not made in the heat of the moment. Things like condoms, if your really going to start down the road, you should start carrying some. An no matter what he says, you need to decide ahead of time whether or not he is going to wear one. YOU decide, not him. Location type stuff as well. Will you go to a strangers apartment or a more public hotel/motel, maybe bring him home? All questions you need answered before hand.

Just a suggestion.

This is very good input. Thank you very much. Will be kind of weird buying Condoms again after all these years.

Well, I can't agree on either cheating on your spouse or involving your ******* ... so, sorry.

But I will say, since you're wanting some rather "fast" results, try purchasing yourself a nice "hot" outfit ... maybe a nice dress that's low cut but hits you 5-6 inches above the knees. Then get some BBC jewelry (ie earrings, ankle bracelet, or necklace, etc) and maybe even a temporary "spade" tattoo ... you want the guys to recognize your interests and intentions rather fast, right? Wouldn't hurt to do this with a friend, and/or keep in close cellphone contact as to your where-abouts.
Mac
Here are some examples on the jewelry ... I have a lot of this stuff if it interests you.
View attachment 417723 View attachment 417722 View attachment 417721
Lovely jewelry! Do you have a source?

Is this your husbands ******* too? Seems to me that both of you going behind his back while he has the younger ******* could seemdon't n and hurtful. The other thing if your ******* helps hook you up she would have the upper hand be careful.
Very true. There is a respect level. Even though that is your step *******, this should remain between you and your husband. But to each it's own. I guess people really don't care anymore.

Some people here may condone this sort of thing and even get off on it! But this is an adult lifestyle that should remain personal and private. No children, no the the age or situation should be involved or consulted on the subject or the matter. Keyword (*******) not your besti or home girl!

Orion ... all just "sensationalism" and perverted thinking. To some, its jack-off material I guess! Part of the 95% BS you read here, I think!

Orion ... all just "sensationalism" and perverted thinking. To some, its jack-off material I guess! Part of the 95% BS you read here, I think!
I get where your coming from Mac. But to read to in some of this threads.... I can't wait to my ******* is old enough, to join me in a bbc gang bang tips that scale.

I am totally amazed as to where this thread has gone. All I wanted was to get some ideas of ways for me to try and move closer to trying a BBC for real. It is amazing how so many can read so many things into comments that were really never written or simply ignore them.

I appreciate everyones comments, but I do not now nor ever plan on going to bed with my *******. I also do not plan on getting on a plane to fly and meet someone I have only "Met" online. I was however hopping for some practical ideas on how someone might start looking into this type of a lifestyle. I guess you guys are right, there are the 50% that are fake and the other 50% are just full of BS.

Thanks everyone but I think I will take it from here.

Wow, I ask the same question all the time. Where and how do you get into the culture to even give it a try. Only answer you get is "drop her at my door" or some other stupid comment. Not a whole lot of helpful ideas. Even the idea of going to a club, what club, where? The only answer I get is every club, every bar. I have a hard time believing that.

If you find anything please share.

Wow, I ask the same question all the time. Where and how do you get into the culture to even give it a try. Only answer you get is "drop her at my door" or some other stupid comment. Not a whole lot of helpful ideas. Even the idea of going to a club, what club, where? The only answer I get is every club, every bar. I have a hard time believing that.

If you find anything please share.

I agree wholeheartedly. The idiotic responses generally come from over eager dudes who either can't or don't read.

Curiouswife, it does depend a lot on your circumstances especially where you live. I dont think we have the same problem here in UK so much simply because its a far smaller area, we can get somewhere else within an easy drive.
I actually live in Birmingham UK which is a very multicultural place so it was relatively easy to find clubs, bars etc where black guys hang out and its easy to get chatting to people. What we had to decide from the start was whether or not to meet a specific guy first (say from here or Craigs etc) or a random guy after getting to know him. We decided on the random guy the other side of town, so if it all went wrong we wouldnt have any comebacks.
Looking back though I think I was lucky as had no major problems, but perhaps arranging a special meet up with a guy you know may be safer.
But this site also helps I have verified a lovely guy from Manchester (you know who X), and a couple of nice guys from Wolverhampton and London so if I was struggling in an area all white I wouldnt have far to go.
Do think it would be safer though for you to involve hubby, let him know where you are etc. My hubby used to wait for me in the car at first and still will if I ask. You need that protection.

I thought I would go ahead and give a quick update. First of all some clarifications. My husband knew what I was thinking about doing and when I told him what I did, he was very excited to hear every detail.

What I ended up doing was nothing spectacular compared to stories on here. My ******* who is 23, had several friends over to her house. She invited me to join so I came. We sat around drinking wine and watching some soccer and chatting. By 12 or so many had paired off and were snuggling and kissing and such. I sat chatting with a couple of my daughters friends, Tyrone and Billy. We chatted for a long time about everything, from date ideas to what kinds of cars we liked, to what it was like to be married.

From time to time a hand would touch mine or a hand would brush against my arm. Just harmless flirting. But it was fun and exciting. Around 1 or so Billy headed home for work in the morning. Tyrone offered a seat next to him as they put on a movie. We covered up in a blanket and enjoyed the show. Nothing much happened, but he did try a few things. At one point he tried to put his arm around me, but it felt way to high school so I didn't let him. What I did do was layer over on his shoulder and wrapped around his arm. This got a response of him putting his hand on my leg. Slowly through the evening he did work my skirt up to where he had bare skin on my thigh. But that is all that happened.

It was very exciting for me to have a man look at me like that again. It was also fun to have him give me a kiss on my cheek when I went home. However, it wasn't fun to feel like I was in high school again always wondering if he was going to try. Wondering what I would do if he really tried something. My husband got a huge kick out of the experience. His reply was, "See, I was right all these years. You are a hot wife and lots of men think your hot, not just me."

Anyway, it's not a hot steamy story, but I thought I would share.

I am hopping this is the right forum, if it's not, please let me know how to change it.

Next week my husband is leaving town with all the younger *******, leaving me home for the entire week alone. I would like some suggestions of things I might try to work myself a little closer to actually making the move to someone new after all these years.

Now, I am not looking for "come over to my house" kind of suggestions, I would like real practical suggestions for things to try in my area. Also, my older ******* has offered to help me break out of the box as well, and I trust her, but seems kind of weird going looking for someone to cheat on her dad with.

Look forward to your input and please keep it practical and actually something that might happen. Thanks.

Sounds like you have a good relationship with your ******* making it sound like she knows you are interested in stepping out on her dad and she might be able to help if she knows you are NOT cheating as such since hubby more or less gave you free reign to step out, maybe some of her friends have a friend or dad that might interest you to have a ******* or so with or go to a show or club to socialize so you could make it a mom ******* day or week and do things with her and if she has a black friend maybe he has a brother or dad that might be of interest to you.

Luck with your free time without hubby..

Back