Opportunities

First let me say that those who jumped to the conclusion that there was something "inappropriate" (to some) going on with the *******'s involvement need to stop projecting their own fantasies or fetishes on anothers story when you dont have all the info. She obviously has a very good relationship with her ******* where its not just "mom/*******" but have actually become friends as adults (as I was able to become with both my parents) and can talk about things in an adult manner. I applaud that. I know most people dont have that so they cant know.
As a man who has been "playing with (white) wives" for 20yrs (hate the term 'lifestyle') and a massage therapist who has helped many couples "test the waters", whether 'swinging'/adding a 3rd to the mix was their thing, you might want to find a male massage therapist who you think is attractive. Go to their studio, or get housecalls, and try flirting with him after the 2nd session (so you dont potentially "scare him off") since no therapist wants to go down that road without knowing the client some... this gives you some safety in stepping out of your box, and other benefits as well. Wish I could be that massage therapist!! Good luck!!

Meeting someone isn't any different regardless of the person's race. Go out in the world and meet people, you are going to like some and not others. You will find what you want if you keep an open mind and a positive demeanor. If your ******* has a friend that will introduce to some new people so much the better. Having potential partners pre-screened can be helpful. If the chemistry is there it should be obvious. If it's there go for it and practice safe sex. Any initial meeting meeting should be on neutral ground, never his place or yours.

I have always recommended finding a swingers group in your area and going to one of their mixers. Most groups are no pressure and you likely will run into someone that can point you in the direction of someone that would fill your needs and anything else that needs filling. Nealy all groups welcome female swingers without a partner.

Dress hot, be attractive and want to be seen and wanted. You don't have to have expectations, but be open to any and all possibilities. You deserve to have fun, no matter what that may entail. Just go out to have fun, and if you meet a guy or guys, then do what you feel is right.

Is this your husbands ******* too? Seems to me that both of you going behind his back while he has the younger ******* could seem mean and hurtful. The other thing if your ******* helps hook you up she would have the upper hand be careful.
This just doesn't seem right, in several ways.

Try a swingers club. As others have said no pressure but a chance to mingle with like minded adults. You could go with your husband a couple of times until you feel that you can go on your own, or go with your *******.
Over here in the UK, you can find parties run for white couples / women and black guys. A safe relaxed atmosphere will help you relax, which in turn will make you approachable... Just Google swingers clubs or websites to get started... It worked for us...

Back