Opportunities

I am hopping this is the right forum, if it's not, please let me know how to change it.

Next week my husband is leaving town with all the younger *******, leaving me home for the entire week alone. I would like some suggestions of things I might try to work myself a little closer to actually making the move to someone new after all these years.

Now, I am not looking for "come over to my house" kind of suggestions, I would like real practical suggestions for things to try in my area. Also, my older ******* has offered to help me break out of the box as well, and I trust her, but seems kind of weird going looking for someone to cheat on her dad with.

Look forward to your input and please keep it practical and actually something that might happen. Thanks.

I think it is make over time!
Maybe go out shopping with your ******* and get some nice new clothes and then go out to a bar or nightclub with some friends and get back on the scene.

I am hopping this is the right forum, if it's not, please let me know how to change it.

Next week my husband is leaving town with all the younger *******, leaving me home for the entire week alone. I would like some suggestions of things I might try to work myself a little closer to actually making the move to someone new after all these years.

Now, I am not looking for "come over to my house" kind of suggestions, I would like real practical suggestions for things to try in my area. Also, my older ******* has offered to help me break out of the box as well, and I trust her, but seems kind of weird going looking for someone to cheat on her dad with.

Look forward to your input and please keep it practical and actually something that might happen. Thanks.
come to texas and I will do you and *******

I like a couple of the other suggestions of going out without expectations. Especially going for and in new sexy cloths. I note that in this context I am not talking about slut sexy, I am talking about an outfit you think you look and most importantly feel sexy in. My wife always goes cloths shopping when she starts something new, makes her feel and look so sexy which increases her confidence.

The other thing I might suggest is maybe having your ******* and several of her friends over to the house, once again, no expectations. Just get used to being around new people and around people with similar likes and interests. It will help you with your comfort zone and begin taking you out of that box you talked about.

Well, I can't agree on either cheating on your spouse or involving your ******* ... so, sorry.

But I will say, since you're wanting some rather "fast" results, try purchasing yourself a nice "hot" outfit ... maybe a nice dress that's low cut but hits you 5-6 inches above the knees. Then get some BBC jewelry (ie earrings, ankle bracelet, or necklace, etc) and maybe even a temporary "spade" tattoo ... you want the guys to recognize your interests and intentions rather fast, right? Wouldn't hurt to do this with a friend, and/or keep in close cellphone contact as to your where-abouts.
Mac
Here are some examples on the jewelry ... I have a lot of this stuff if it interests you.
cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpg cuck_jewelry-necklaceBBC-inGOLD.jpg cuck_jewelry-earrings.jpg

Well, I can't agree on either cheating on your spouse or involving your ******* ... so, sorry.

But I will say, since you're wanting some rather "fast" results, try purchasing yourself a nice "hot" outfit ... maybe a nice dress that's low cut but hits you 5-6 inches above the knees. Then get some BBC jewelry (ie earrings, ankle bracelet, or necklace, etc) and maybe even a temporary "spade" tattoo ... you want the guys to recognize your interests and intentions rather fast, right? Wouldn't hurt to do this with a friend, and/or keep in close cellphone contact as to your where-abouts.
Mac
Here are some examples on the jewelry ... I have a lot of this stuff if it interests you.
View attachment 417723 View attachment 417722 View attachment 417721
Mac your a special kind of asshole! And I mean that in good way.

Ok, I think I need to clarify. I am not "getting involved" with my *******, at least not in the usual sense on this site. What happened in a nutshell is sometime ago my adult ******* and I were having a conversation on our feeling of our relationships which included my desire to try something new. In that conversation my ******* mentioned that she had dated a fine young man that she really enjoyed. She also mentioned that he was black. That sparked my curiosity about BBC and I began asking questions. And finally, in that conversation she mentioned that if I was interested she could introduce me to some of her friends.

That would be as far as the involvement of my ******* would go. Just to clarify.

Mac
View attachment 417723 View attachment 417722 View attachment 417721

I am not really looking for instant results, just looking for something new to try. I do have some temp tattoos, but find that that stuff is more fiction than fact.

Ok, I think I need to clarify. I am not "getting involved" with my *******, at least not in the usual sense on this site. What happened in a nutshell is sometime ago my adult ******* and I were having a conversation on our feeling of our relationships which included my desire to try something new. In that conversation my ******* mentioned that she had dated a fine young man that she really enjoyed. She also mentioned that he was black. That sparked my curiosity about BBC and I began asking questions. And finally, in that conversation she mentioned that if I was interested she could introduce me to some of her friends.

That would be as far as the involvement of my ******* would go. Just to clarify.
Oh ok... seems legit.

Is this your husbands ******* too? Seems to me that both of you going behind his back while he has the younger ******* could seem mean and hurtful. The other thing if your ******* helps hook you up she would have the upper hand be careful.

Back