Only allowed to lick her

Dsoul boi, your racist unwarranted egotistical attitude is very offensive. You do realize that you as a bull have zero power over any cuckold and his wife. They are the ones with all the power and you are just an invited guest into their married relationships. Some of us don't want to hear the lies that you say over and over again. The follows that you call Bois are men and you are no ones Master in fact we don't have Masters in the USA. I can't speak for Africa where you are from but here even if the cuckolds and their wives say they have a Master it is all a fantasy.
Well said I applaud you.

Dsoul boi, your racist unwarranted egotistical attitude is very offensive. You do realize that you as a bull have zero power over any cuckold and his wife. They are the ones with all the power and you are just an invited guest into their married relationships. Some of us don't want to hear the lies that you say over and over again. The follows that you call Bois are men and you are no ones Master in fact we don't have Masters in the USA. I can't speak for Africa where you are from but here even if the cuckolds and their wives say they have a Master it is all a fantasy.
You seriously have a conflicted view of the situation.

I thank you very much. Not hard to counteract statements that are 100% untrue. By the way if you enjoy black cock I commend you. There are many more good Bulls out there than bad ones,

You did me a disservice posting that stuff for everyone here to read. If you want an honest conversation, the least you could have done was send me a private message; I'll always respond. But I guess you wanted so much to make your opinion open like you forget this isn't some UN forum you're on. I'm not going to deign responding to your post. Say whatever it is you want to say, report me if you want. It's your prerogative. But next time, do remember what this forum is about.

Dsoul boi does seem full of his own racist *******.

After my wife had her first big cock, it became only a matter of time when she only had me eat her pussy and no longer allowed to fuck her. I remember her sitting me down and telling me that she felt like she wanted to save her pussy for him even though she knew she was my wife and it was a dilema for her. WHen I told her I understood but asked if I could still eat her pussy and watch her masturbate, she was very surprised but when I told her I enjoyed those things more than attempting to fuck her she was very excited and let me eat her to an orgasm right then and there. For us, it was perfect
A big 10!!

Back