Only allowed to lick her

I have a new Black Master who has agreed to own me.
Hubby is now cut off completely. The only thing he can do
is lick my pussy after my Black Master is finished. And only if my Master allows it.
Hubby cannot touch my tits, ass, nothing.............................................
hubby is no longer allowed to watch. He can sit in another room and can only listen to me being fucked.
He cannot play with himself while I am with Master.
Ohh my

A freshly fucked vagina is the hottest smell, look and sexual aura I have ever witnessed. I can see why not a lot of young people are really into this lifestyle, it does take experience and no jealousy to many points for it to really take off with a couple--but a freshly fucked wife is hotter than anything else i ever witnessed.

As far as the black male, i would love to (and do many times) clean him, lick him, taste him and kiss his precious cock as soon as he withdraws it from her vagina or ass.

Well the last 4 months for me has literally been either watching her get herself off, with her vibrators/dildo. Using said toys on her myself, whilst eating her pussy to orgasm. She will jerk me off, edge me and bring me to orgasm sometimes. Perhaps 4 or 5 times over that period. But NO penetration. No blowjob (which she is amazing at). Last 3 weeks thing's changed. She bought a cage and I've been locked up pretty much the whole time except foroccasional release for cleaning and edging. She is yet to decide on bringing in another guy(s), but knowing her it is likely she has already picked a few potentials. It wouldn't surprise me if she wad already fucking someone. Shown her some of the guys cocks on this site & I know it made her soaked. She will look through the forum asking me questions whilst I eat her pussy. Fuck she is so hot.

Well the last 4 months for me has literally been either watching her get herself off, with her vibrators/dildo. Using said toys on her myself, whilst eating her pussy to orgasm. She will jerk me off, edge me and bring me to orgasm sometimes. Perhaps 4 or 5 times over that period. But NO penetration. No blowjob (which she is amazing at). Last 3 weeks thing's changed. She bought a cage and I've been locked up pretty much the whole time except foroccasional release for cleaning and edging. She is yet to decide on bringing in another guy(s), but knowing her it is likely she has already picked a few potentials. It wouldn't surprise me if she wad already fucking someone. Shown her some of the guys cocks on this site & I know it made her soaked. She will look through the forum asking me questions whilst I eat her pussy. Fuck she is so hot.
I haven't had a BJ from wife in over two years, we have sex maybe once every two months if I'm lucky. Occasionally she will wank me off and make me cum on myself or where I sleep then turn over and go to sleep

That's what I did to her when I was in the convincing stage to get her to go for it....we would fantasize about a good looking black guy she works with that was hitting on her for years......I would talk about him being inside her and cumming in her...she responded very well to that for months.....when I told her it would be ok to have him all alone she responded ok but wasn't going for it......so then I told her the next guy to slip inside her would be him and him only.....I said the next guy you feel cumming deep inside you will be him.......then I started to only lick her.......It lasted only about a month before she asks me ..."are you sure" and said, "do I have to tell you right away"....I said no....have him for a while then tell me

She has been with him for over a year now. it's heaven

I think this kind of happens naturally. A couple months we after started having an open relationship I said something to my gf about not having sex that much anymore, and I remember her explaining that she had a bf now and I needed to get used to it. It was an adjustment but I definitely understood the situation
Yes

Back