Only allowed to lick her

That's what I did to her when I was in the convincing stage to get her to go for it....we would fantasize about a good looking black guy she works with that was hitting on her for years......I would talk about him being inside her and cumming in her...she responded very well to that for months.....when I told her it would be ok to have him all alone she responded ok but wasn't going for it......so then I told her the next guy to slip inside her would be him and him only.....I said the next guy you feel cumming deep inside you will be him.......then I started to only lick her.......It lasted only about a month before she asks me ..."are you sure" and said, "do I have to tell you right away"....I said no....have him for a while then tell me

She has been with him for over a year now. it's heaven
Wow perfect situation please keep us updated

Sometimes my wife allows me to fuck her, but she´s very disappinted, because i come very quick everytime. So licking her pussy is the only way for me to make her come. For me it´s also haven on earth if i can taste the sweet nectar. Sometimes i come without touching myself while licking her honeypot.:rolleyes:

Sometimes my wife allows me to fuck her, but she´s very disappinted, because i come very quick everytime. So licking her pussy is the only way for me to make her come. For me it´s also haven on earth if i can taste the sweet nectar. Sometimes i come without touching myself while licking her honeypot.:rolleyes:

I am needed here ? Maybe? Lol

My only sexual contact with my wife is licking her pussy. I mostly do it after she has fucked her bull. Sometimes when she is without black cock for several days she will have me eat her.
I love making her cum and she says I give her the best head she has ever had.

With us, we have a full, fun and active sex life. Frisky is allowed to do what she wants. However she always wants me involved. Whether I'm joining in or taking pictures, she wants me involved. She can play without me there but has only done so a couple of times.... We nearly always finish the night having sex together...
Everything is done through mutual agreement. It's not a case of who is allowed to do what. It's about agreed limits... However I am lot more easy going so she gets the go a head from me to do most things... ;-)
Sounds a lot like us

After two years of convincing my wife to say yes to a younger well built good looking Black co-worker that had always wanted her....Two years of talking about him in bed and it was great sex....I turned to just licking her and telling her the next guy you feel deep inside will be him.

This worked....I licked and told her if she wants to feel someone reach deeper inside her she better tell him ok.....two weeks of that and it finally happened....she went for it and told me after....but it was my just licking her that got her over the edge.

Hi again how's things going

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_004143_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_004143_Samsung Internet.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230805_024036_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805_024036_Samsung Internet.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230809_003347_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_003347_Gallery.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 8
Back