Only allowed to lick her

The black man has had my wife yet again and im dazed as i watch his cum oozing from within my wifes usrd white cunt. But i love her so much that im compelled to bury my face between her legs. The need i feel to fasten my mouth to my womans black cock loving white cunt is so strong.
I know she fucks a black mans cock but i csnt help loving her so much that i suck at her white cunt hoping i wont loose her to the black man

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
tumblr_nq3xrbkUhj1u1wgt1o1_500.jpg
HView attachment 961632My cum oozes from my wifes pussy but being a white man im still compelled to bury my face between her legs. The need to fasten my mouth to her is to great.
I've only ever eaten her pussy after i've filled her myself. I think even with another mans cum oozing from her i would struggle not fastenening my mouth to her.
It's in a white males genes to eat his womans cunt till she cums in his mouth.

Last edited:
I've only ever eaten her pussy after i've filled her myself. I think even with another mans cum oozing from her i would struggle not fastenening my mouth to her.
It's in a white males genes to eat his womans cunt till she cums in his mouth.
Once you accept your role as her pussy eater you don't struggle but start to crave her to get fucked so you can eat his cum out of her

WOW
All he needs now is to be turned into a human toilet for his wife and he is truly living the dream
I would love my wife to find a bull like that. The humiliation of listening to him fucking my wife while being denied even watching my wife let alone having sex with her ever again is so erotic. Especially love the idea of him controlling the key to my cock cage, my wife might feel sorry for me and allow me to masterbate occasionally but I know he won't.

oie_lbnj6qmtotjc-gif.1126331

Back