One night stands or long term?

I love both. It’s good having a local long term relationship because it gives you someone to always fall back on. But the excitement of meeting a strange man in a seedy bar and fucking him for the first time is addicting.

Long term for sure, one nighters are fine when you first meet em and hopefully it will turn into long term, for us both are hard to come by living up in the boonies, its hard to hook up with anybody.

Contrary to many here, after more than a few awkward situations, we moved to pretty much one night stands only. We might be an exception, but we don’t do humiliation or cuck per se. We are very much in love but have sexual preferences and desires that we enjoy together. Given my small penis we started to get into the lifestyle. Our problem early in the search for a “regular“ was guys getting either emotionally attached, trying to get with her without me, or starting to cross that line where it’s not just a fun night. Hard to explain. We just decided to give up looking for that one guy and maybe see a guy 2-3 times but no commitments or expectations for more. We are selective, we don’t just meet and have sex, but for us it keeps things fun and no complications. It works for us. At the end of the day do what you feel comfortable with and what works for you both. Stay safe!

Last edited:
Unless its on another level like me helping the couple have a baby by breeding the wife, Im not interested in long term. When I was in my younger days, wives would get jealous if/when I got a real girlfriend even though they were married and that turned me off. Its like they can be married and have someone else, but youre expected to be with just them. What is the benefit for a male swinger for long term unless theres some type of emotional attachment??... and Im only willing to develop that if that wife went 9 months carrying my seed. This is also insinuating that since the husband is ok with her having a baby by another man, that theyre least likely to be toxic and jealous, so this also makes me comfortable on another level... in this case, its like an alternate heterosexual polyamorous situation lol.

Plus I live in Las Vegas, where Swingers come and go... so its easier and more accessible to have shorter term swinger meets or one night stands with wives.

With both my deceased wife (Cuckold for 30 years) and current girlfriend (cuckold for the last 5 years) they both have always favored long term.
The problem we always ran into was that the single unattached black men were mostly players. The other problem, allot of the black men who would respond to our ads would say they were unattached and we would find out they had a wife or girlfriend. My current girlfriend finally gave in and accepted that her lover is married because he is in a sexless marriage. He is a intense passionate lover and a wonderful strong ALPHA MALE who loves to dominate. He enjoys putting me in my place. It took her awhile to recover from her surgery but she is starting to get back into it. It's the same lover ALPHA BULL in the video I posted. I am so glad we are back into the lifestyle.

With both my deceased wife (Cuckold for 30 years) and current girlfriend (cuckold for the last 5 years) they both have always favored long term.
The problem we always ran into was that the single unattached black men were mostly players. The other problem, allot of the black men who would respond to our ads would say they were unattached and we would find out they had a wife or girlfriend. My current girlfriend finally gave in and accepted that her lover is married because he is in a sexless marriage. He is a intense passionate lover and a wonderful strong ALPHA MALE who loves to dominate. He enjoys putting me in my place. It took her awhile to recover from her surgery but she is starting to get back into it. It's the same lover ALPHA BULL in the video I posted. I am so glad we are back into the lifestyle.
I guess one advantage of starting out with Poly as a default is this stuff never comes up.

I always think i want a one night stand, but can go a bit bunny boiler if i actually get one lol

See this post right here is why I personally don’t do long term and what I don’t understand about many of swingers ☝🏿☝🏿... why should I or any swinging male be committed to just your wife and no other women?? Espsically if your “bull” or long term swinging male is below age of 40?? Someone answer me this.
You’re not even committed to your marriage, but you’re holding me to a standard to be committed and dedicate my/our lives to just fucking your wife?? “The black guys are players”... why does this matter if you’re within a marriage?? The wife is not single herself? .. “found out they were married had gf” .... but you’re Married!!

This thinking is why I keep things short term. 🤣

I have done both, biggest key is communication. What sometimes happens is there is no planning, and the husband calls you out of the blue and wants you to come over and "service" the wife, which might not be what I am in the mood for at that particular moment. So, for me it has to be based on communication and if we communicate well and are respectful, then for sure; Long Term!

Every simultaneous experience I have in rotation now started off as a ONS or one contact experience. Through time and conversation they evolved into a long term relationship. I even lived with one couple for 3 months as part of our agreement. Long term is ideal depending on the situation.

Back