One black bull or part a herd

My wife prefers one bill alone, she says it’s hard to concentrate on the guys when there is more than one. She is a giver, she will naturally want to please and without focus she would think she isn’t pleasing them enough

i suspect many women go through a lot of men , my wife often had several men and it made sense because of scheduling. of course when the guys wanted to come for a fuck it could be a busy day

i suspect many women go through a lot of men , my wife often had several men and it made sense because of scheduling. of course when the guys wanted to come for a fuck it could be a busy day
Would love to hear more about your wife. Especially on a busy day!!

usually things were pretty normal so often she would go weeks or months without another man but then it could be every day. Once we had three visit in one day and then three the next . She was up for it and i was up for it each time so I had a good workout as well. When you have a job and family and friends and the people you play with have obligations then it is always an issue scheduling. She traveled for work for 20 years and always had a hotel but even then it could be hard to organize

usually things were pretty normal so often she would go weeks or months without another man but then it could be every day. Once we had three visit in one day and then three the next . She was up for it and i was up for it each time so I had a good workout as well. When you have a job and family and friends and the people you play with have obligations then it is always an issue scheduling. She traveled for work for 20 years and always had a hotel but even then it could be hard to organize
God what a couple of days that was!! How long was she fucking for during those two days?

Back