On Your Wedding Day....

When my wife of 20-years and I renewed our vows I had a wrapped gift waiting for her in our hotel room. When she opened the box she found a sexy anklet, a very sexy dress a sheer g-string, and a card that let her know that I had arranged for her to have black cock service her that night. She looked amazing as she spread her legs and accepted his cum.

we never had anything special on our wedding
but now 7 years later we do have some fun
we plan a honeymoon hotel trip
wife an I will go to hotel like we were just married and invite a black man to join us
we tell him we were just married and he get to take her first
itgs so exciting wagtching him take my just married wife]\
hes so excited that most times he cum vcery fast but later recoversto an all niter

we never had anything special on our wedding
but now 7 years later we do have some fun
we plan a honeymoon hotel trip
wife an I will go to hotel like we were just married and invite a black man to join us
we tell him we were just married and he get to take her first
itgs so exciting wagtching him take my just married wife]\
hes so excited that most times he cum vcery fast but later recoversto an all niter
That sounds like a great plan.

the guy that took our luggage to our room had some friends
that nite she has 3 black man making her wedding nite the best
it would have been more fun if she would have been a vergin an them taking her cherry
Excellent! How did you bring up the topic with the luggage guy?

When my wife of 20-years and I renewed our vows I had a wrapped gift waiting for her in our hotel room. When she opened the box she found a sexy anklet, a very sexy dress a sheer g-string, and a card that let her know that I had arranged for her to have black cock service her that night. She looked amazing as she spread her legs and accepted his cum.
that's exactly why she loves you so much, a very caring hubby doing his utmost for her pleasure.
long may you 2 continue in your love for each other.

At my wedding I knelt before my Wife to be, naked with my tiny white pee pee hard as a rock but laughable in size. The best man choosen by my Wife was a handsome strong Black man who was dressed but with his huge cock standing out. When I promised to love and obey my Wife the Black best man held her and kissed her with passion. The audience clapped and cheered. Later he carried her across the threshold and placed me in a closet so that they could have privacy. By that time I was encased in a locked device so that I could not beat off. Later I was summoned for clean up duty and finally I got to massage his balls while he came in my Wife. I was giddy as a school girl and yes she was impregnated that night.

Back