On Your Wedding Day....

Nothing happened...for ME! It was my *******'s wedding and she got married to a handsome black man. I never had so much attention from such wonderful men in my life! They were charming and handsome and I - as the brides mom - was sort of the second queen of the ball. But I didn't really get any sexual vibes from anyone, though one uncle caught my eye and gave me a wink. I thought about it later, but nobody made any advances. I have mixed feelings about that...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 192
Nothing happened...for ME! It was my *******'s wedding and she got married to a handsome black man. I never had so much attention from such wonderful men in my life! They were charming and handsome and I - as the brides mom - was sort of the second queen of the ball. But I didn't really get any sexual vibes from anyone, though one uncle caught my eye and gave me a wink. I thought about it later, but nobody made any advances. I have mixed feelings about that...
You are a stunning, stunning woman...

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
HO! FUN and hope you post the GB if it happens

Back