On Your Wedding Day....

Reading this thread gave me an idea: it would be hot if my lady were really in love with a regular long term lover to fly us all to vegas for a few days. At some point we rent a wedding dress and tux, purchase a ring, limo for the trip ,a nice hotel room with two king beds and have an unofficial wedding some place there for her and her lover. Afterwards we party then go back to the hotel room and welcome him into our family unofficially together with them consumating and me watching and helping them and sleeping in the other bed for the duration of the trip. We go out, have fun, and they can enjoy each other in their own bed without me in the way. I bring them whatever they need, and help them submissively in any way I can while they are making love but the rule is I have to help them both sexually. Creampies, fluffing, bathing, wiping them down maybe even role play with humiliation for the occassion to show my submission to their union: I hold his cock while he pees or wipe her after she goes, I bath them both, verbally praise their physical attributes, bond ,union and encourage them to humiliate or talk out loud whatever they feel. Im just thinking out loud here, I hold her legs open for her lover, make sure he is hard and comfortable and may go out sometimes to give them privacy.

We are actually planning 2 wedding ceremonies, one for our families, and 1 for us, at our ceremony the priest is black my best man will be there and a few other black guys. If there is another white girl there she has to be willing to take any black cock that want to be in her.
To start my best man will actually give her away by walking her down the isle with her hand around his cock when they split she will deepthroat him.
On the altar she will be wearing her garter shoes panties and veil. When she gets up there she will suck off the priest during the reading and part of her vows say you promise to take all black cock your husband brings you, and others that may find you.
And mine say I promise to never stop her from making a black man cum and will find others to fuck her.
And sometime during the ceremony he will ask if she has there are witnesses who can verify she likes black dick, and if anyone has doubts they need to come up and see if they fit in her now, but won't be allowed to cum yet.
Then after he cums in her mouth he will say now you may fuck the bride.

While this is going on I will make an announcement saying that our wedding present to everyone there is they can fuck her whenever they want to

As for our normal ceremony she is still going to spend the night before with the best man.
And yes we will announce the day here so if anyone is in Denver they can attend
wow. a normal wedding with family and then the slutwife wedding. that's pretty awesome! maybe have a second wedding ring for her as well

wow. a normal wedding with family and then the slutwife wedding. that's pretty awesome! maybe have a second wedding ring for her as well
Actually she will be getting her queen of spades tattoo at the second wedding and her ring finger tattooed with a spade to go under her wedding ring as well.
Besides who would get her the second ring?
The last thing we want is for Black guys to think that she's unavailable because they see a ring. This way she can explain that the spade means she married to black dick too.
I actually have it set up this weekend that 3 black guys 2 together and 1 by himself will be coming over and instead of getting down on a knee they are going to put her on her knees pull their cocks out while wearing cock rings and they the 1 guy is going to ask her to marry black dick, the 2 ate going to tell her she's GOING to marry black dicks. And they got her a collar that says mtbc. Married to black dick.
She doesn't know they are coming by and she's never met them either. One of them is one of our neighbors boyfriend one of them is one of my supervisors at work and one of his friends.
My boss thought I was letting it happen for a raise, but I told him I wasn't due for a raise for another 6 months.
When he asked me why I was doing it then I told him because if she comes up to the site for lunch it wouldn't matter if I was late getting back to work because he would be too, and if I ever need it he could cover me if I was late or "sick".
He laughed and said so when she comes by for lunch I can feed her this dick.
I said give us 1½ lunches she'll be here every day.
He just laughed and said ok man if you ate really going to let me fuck your girl I can have your back but I don't think you're for real.
I said how's this for serious and sent him a pic of her sucking black dick gave him the address told him to come by Saturday night and he said if he wants to he can bring a friend.
He said he would, but if I sent him to some bullshit address or something I was fired.
I said fine but if you don't show up I'll start fuckin ******* up on purpose and making his job harder.

it was always my greatest fantasy for my wife to be black gangbanged on our wedding day in her dress before the ceremony. i would be standing next to her knowing black cum is dripping from her pussy into her panties under her dress. then after the wedding i would suck all the cum from her panties and fuck her loose, sloppy cum filled pussy stiring all their cum and hope she gets pregnent

It would be my greatest wish to have a cuckold wedding with her lover.Is like another cuck hubby to perform the ceremony.I would lead my wife into our living room,where he would be waiting with her bbc lover.Her bbc stud would be naked accept for a white male thong.His muscular jet black body gleaming,and his huge semi erect cock bulging the thin material.I would be dressed in some of my wifes undies,while she would wear white fishnet stockings,white suspender belt,white tiny panties,a white headress and veil and white see-through babydoll nightie.
kind of looks like you would like to be the bride and surrender to that beautiful BBC

White couples who are already married can do this as well by simply buying another wedding dress and arranging to renew there vows only this time not only as man and wife but as black owned slut and her cuckold. They have the choice of one or many black best men and more than likely the money to provide the best of honeymoons for all the best men and the couple while she becomes black owned.One day could be set aside for tatoo's on both the wife and her cuckold declaring there new way of life. This is something I would most enjoy doing myself at some time.
Lovely fantasy for our 15th

Back