On Your Wedding Day....

I wouldn't date let alone marry a girl who won't take black cock. Nikki and I are getting married in October. We agree that it's part of the best man's responsibilities to spend the night before the wedding with the bride, as well as meeting us at the hotel the first night.
My best man is black for that reason.
Also I've told my best man and my fiance that I don't want strippers or anything like that at my bachelor party. I'd rather have my fiance be the source of entertainment for any black men who are there.
Those that do show up we will tell them at some point in the night that as a wedding gift to them we are giving them her pussy ass and mouth to use anytime they have a chance and get all their numbers and give them our play number

I wouldn't date let alone marry a girl who won't take black cock. Nikki and I are getting married in October. We agree that it's part of the best man's responsibilities to spend the night before the wedding with the bride, as well as meeting us at the hotel the first night.
Also I've told my best man and my fiance that I don't want strippers or anything like that at my bachelor party. I'd rather have my fiance be the source of entertainment for any black men who are there.
Those that do show up we will tell them at some point in the night that as a wedding gift to them we are giving them her pussy ass and mouth to use anytime they have a chance and get all their numbers and give them our play number
i hope a lot of guys show up for your bachelor party!

lucky man - perfect bride to be.....

i hope you are planing the bachelor party & wedding for when she is most fertile
then you can give your guests and your best man not only her mouth & pussy - but also her womb.

Hopefully they will give you a wedding present of a black baby ....

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
Bring her and the dress to the UK ;-)

Probably not
If she does get knocked up with another black baby we hope its another boy for certain reasons in the future
Also not sure if I said this already but we will be giving a gift to the guys that are there. Sometime in the middle of fuckin her we are going to tell everyone that our gift to them is not just tonight, but they are welcome to consider it their pussy because they are welcome anytime we can make it happen.

My previous partner and I had this fantasy in a big way. We often fantasized that she found a long-term lover, and of course I would be cut off from her pussy shortly thereafter. Then, after a few year, we would all agree that it is time for him to become a permanent part of our lives- he already comes over very often and of course takes over the master bedroom with her. So, we would have a wedding ceremony, and we would have to invite people we knew, to make it public, official, and most of all, to humiliate me, and to make it openly known that she and he are now the couple, NOT she and I. It would be intensely embarrassing for me, of course. And the ceremony would have me give her away, declare openly that I now reliquish all rights to sex with her (though this has long been de facto) , and give her to him. She and he agree to be a monogamous couple. She would probably move my ring to another finger or re-size for her toe. They would exchange rings. From then on, it would be known that they are together, and i am just a side relationship for her. Beautiful!

I did just that when my MASTER collared me. I pulled my wedding dress out of storage while hubby was on a business trip overseas and "married" my MASTER. I sucked off the "minister" after I said I do, then got spanked 10 hard licks with a paddle after my wedding dress was removed as I answered affirmation questions. My MASTER then took my ass in front of all the "groomsmen" and they gangbanged me all weekend.
Hi Donna, is this true or fiction ?

I did just that when my MASTER collared me. I pulled my wedding dress out of storage while hubby was on a business trip overseas and "married" my MASTER. I sucked off the "minister" after I said I do, then got spanked 10 hard licks with a paddle after my wedding dress was removed as I answered affirmation questions. My MASTER then took my ass in front of all the "groomsmen" and they gangbanged me all weekend.
wow

Back