On Your Wedding Day....

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
A dream

Nothing happened...for ME! It was my *******'s wedding and she got married to a handsome black man. I never had so much attention from such wonderful men in my life! They were charming and handsome and I - as the brides mom - was sort of the second queen of the ball. But I didn't really get any sexual vibes from anyone, though one uncle caught my eye and gave me a wink. I thought about it later, but nobody made any advances. I have mixed feelings about that...
Please let us know if you ever see the Uncle in law you mentioned again:)

You can have a mock wedding and let a black guy fuck you
I did just that when my MASTER collared me. I pulled my wedding dress out of storage while hubby was on a business trip overseas and "married" my MASTER. I sucked off the "minister" after I said I do, then got spanked 10 hard licks with a paddle after my wedding dress was removed as I answered affirmation questions. My MASTER then took my ass in front of all the "groomsmen" and they gangbanged me all weekend.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
yes its very true we want to see that, i have heard that it has become more common that black masters want to remarry older cpls, who have been married years, decades, so the do new ceremony, wife propably use same dress or modified wedding dress and in new ceremony white wife is gonna be "marryed" by a black man while white hubby watches, also other balck men or cpls can join in this private ceremony,..after that wife is black only...

Last edited:
The perfect wife and marriage!
More of this now and just like the new wife here , you likely would have no suspicions that she has black bulls fucking her now. This has become more common with white couples but many if not most are still very discrete about her / their activities with black men. There are still many places where this is not accepted and couples need to be very protective of public knowledge of their interracial activities. More people today do live in mixed interracial environments where "social" relationships are more common and white / black / other friendships are more accepted

I did just that when my MASTER collared me. I pulled my wedding dress out of storage while hubby was on a business trip overseas and "married" my MASTER. I sucked off the "minister" after I said I do, then got spanked 10 hard licks with a paddle after my wedding dress was removed as I answered affirmation questions. My MASTER then took my ass in front of all the "groomsmen" and they gangbanged me all weekend.

Back