On Black Breeding and Interracial Fucking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maxi10, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

I'm 1/4 black, as my grandmother in South America married a black man. The rest of me is pure Latino. I'm bred from black blood and it seems to have worked out just fine. Thinking about the subject, I'd like to see what couples think about this. What do you prefer as awhile female or a white couple:

1) Creampie and Vick cleanup afterwards.

OR

2) Creampie and breeding to create an interracial baby, thus making the world a better place for white sluts and pathetic little cucks.

Let me hear your thoughts! Personally, I've bred two women and creampie'd a bunch more. I do what I want with white sluts. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Tiffany Spreads

Tiffany Spreads Member

I love a good creampie, and it wouldnt bother me a bit to get blk bred after I get out of school.

3. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Breeding up means breeding black for todays whitefemales... tumblr_mc1rr6Dq3M1rdtgu8o1_1280.png

4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

As your choices both contain "creampie", whether the cuckold performs clean up afterward or not, doesn't really matter as, from the moment you've dumped your baby batter into her cunt, your little spermies are already swimming their little tails off in search off an egg to scramble, so breeding becomes a very real possibility.

"Cleanup" isn't effective as a form of birth control as the cuckold couldn't possibly lick his wife clean of all of her lover's cum, especially that which was deposited deep inside her, and certainly couldn't do it quickly enough to prevent all of the sperm from entering his wife's uterus.
    Cleanup is essentially a convenience for the wife and (possibly) her lover as well as a form of humiliation play for the cuckold.

5. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

Awesome replies, all of them. I think all white women should produce at least one mixed race baby. This will ensure that no generation is devoid of big cocks.

unkut stud likes this.
  6. nocomp2bm

US
  7. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i cannot argue with both the facts stated, and the 1st hand knowledge

nocomp2bm likes this.
  8. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

YOU have a beautiful breeding uncircumcised cock and ballsack full of seed stud!! yes you need to breed some white married women!

9. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

Awesome man. Looks like we think alike. The need to breed!:blackgrimace:

unkut stud likes this.
  10. nocomp2bm

US
    we white boys need to accept the "new world order" tumblr_mb53xoiZQs1qeq46so1_1280.jpg

11. Mr Biggs

Mr Biggs Member

You cucks are fucking retarded.

12. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

Dude i do not see no picture of your little cock you are so closet fag what makes you think you are hiding that you are a cocksucking sissy!

13. Mr Biggs

Mr Biggs Member

Funny insults coming from a guy who fantasizes about black men's dicks 24/7 as well as told another guy that he has a nice dick.

14. chocobo

chocobo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Very cool picture !

eyespy07 likes this.
  15. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

You're a champ, and you can tell. All BBC sluts start real young. :)

16. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

The need is there. Ignoring it is just unwise.

eyespy07 likes this.
  17. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

Solid analysis.

18. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

That's usually how it works!

nocomp2bm likes this.
  19. DEEPDARKTY30

DEEPDARKTY30 Member

Was your grandmother's husband Dark skin, if so has any subsequent generations gotten any black features. Seeing as you are mostly latino, although latinos are a mix of African, European and Amerindian natives. Just curious cause genetics are not always predictable

20. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

Hi. Yes - he was dark skinned. The more generations have passed, the more the predominant dark features have faded. But, a lot of us still retain the curly hair and darker toned skin. Not to mention me and all my brothers and cousins all have huge dicks.