On Black Breeding and Interracial Fucking

Maxi10

Male
I'm 1/4 black, as my grandmother in South America married a black man. The rest of me is pure Latino. I'm bred from black ******* and it seems to have worked out just fine. Thinking about the subject, I'd like to see what couples think about this. What do you prefer as awhile female or a white couple:

1) Creampie and Vick cleanup afterwards.

OR

2) Creampie and breeding to create an interracial baby, thus making the world a better place for white sluts and pathetic little cucks.

Let me hear your thoughts! Personally, I've bred two women and creampie'd a bunch more. I do what I want with white sluts.image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'm 1/4 black, as my grandmother in South America married a black man. The rest of me is pure Latino. I'm bred from black ******* and it seems to have worked out just fine. Thinking about the subject, I'd like to see what couples think about this. What do you prefer as awhile female or a white couple:

OR

2) Creampie and breeding to create an interracial baby, thus making the world a better place for white sluts and pathetic little cucks. ....

As your choices both contain "creampie", whether the cuckold performs clean up afterward or not, doesn't really matter as, from the moment you've dumped your baby batter into her cunt, your little spermies are already swimming their little tails off in search off an egg to scramble, so breeding becomes a very real possibility.

"Cleanup" isn't effective as a form of birth control as the cuckold couldn't possibly lick his wife clean of all of her lover's cum, especially that which was deposited deep inside her, and certainly couldn't do it quickly enough to prevent all of the sperm from entering his wife's uterus.
Cleanup is essentially a convenience for the wife and (possibly) her lover as well as a form of humiliation play for the cuckold.

OR

2) Creampie and breeding to create an interracial baby, thus making the world a better place for white sluts and pathetic little cucks.

Let me hear your thoughts! Personally, I've bred two women and creampie'd a bunch more. I do what I want with white sluts.View attachment 140966 View attachment 140967 View attachment 140966 View attachment 140967
YOU have a beautiful breeding uncircumcised cock and ballsack full of seed stud!! yes you need to breed some white married women!

As your choices both contain "creampie", whether the cuckold performs clean up afterward or not, doesn't really matter as, from the moment you've dumped your baby batter into her cunt, your little spermies are already swimming their little tails off in search off an egg to scramble, so breeding becomes a very real possibility.

"Cleanup" isn't effective as a form of birth control as the cuckold couldn't possibly lick his wife clean of all of her lover's cum, especially that which was deposited deep inside her, and certainly couldn't do it quickly enough to prevent all of the sperm from entering his wife's uterus.
Cleanup is essentially a convenience for the wife and (possibly) her lover as well as a form of humiliation play for the cuckold.
Solid analysis.

Was your grandmother's husband Dark skin, if so has any subsequent generations gotten any black features. Seeing as you are mostly latino, although latinos are a mix of African, European and Amerindian natives. Just curious cause genetics are not always predictable

Was your grandmother's husband Dark skin, if so has any subsequent generations gotten any black features. Seeing as you are mostly latino, although latinos are a mix of African, European and Amerindian natives. Just curious cause genetics are not always predictable
Hi. Yes - he was dark skinned. The more generations have passed, the more the predominant dark features have faded. But, a lot of us still retain the curly hair and darker toned skin. Not to mention me and all my brothers and cousins all have huge dicks.

Back