Omg I just got a fresh cum rubber from a bbc

Omg new. My wife sent me out to get her daily black cum dose. And I saw a young bbc standing at the gas station and asked him. He said yes he would for a beer and a blunt. So needless to say he got a six pack and pack of blunts. For his seed collection. Cool dude. And I got his number and he’s just agreed to jack off every day and freeze the condom for me and I can pick up the cum collection every week now. And pay him for his efforts. Omg I can’t believe it we have been looking for this exact thing for like 6 years now. And it’s finally happened

he’s collecting his first donation as we speak. He may need some help getting it. I’m tempted to ask him if he needs me to help him get all that bulk cum out. Lol

Omg new. My wife sent me out to get her daily black cum dose. And I saw a young bbc standing at the gas station and asked him. He said yes he would for a beer and a blunt. So needless to say he got a six pack and pack of blunts. For his seed collection. Cool dude. And I got his number and he’s just agreed to jack off every day and freeze the condom for me and I can pick up the cum collection every week now. And pay him for his efforts. Omg I can’t believe it we have been looking for this exact thing for like 6 years now. And it’s finally happened
what are you using it for?
lube
breeding
?

Back