Older Black Men

My wife fucks a couple times a month and older black male, he was 67 when they met about 5 years ago but was and remains in great shape and has just an awesome cock….wife had me measure it once while she was sucking on it because she had asked him how long and thick it was and he had no clue, said he’d never measured it. We have a sewing tape measure so wife had me run grab it and she had me measure it while she kept it good and hard. Old man is 9 3/4 long and what the wife likes, it was 6 3/4“ around, the thickest cock to date she’s ever had. A lot of her bulls, she met online at alternative dating web sites and stuff, she said this man approached and offered to buy her a ******* a bar During the day one day, was just going buy her a ******* and leave. He told her she was so stunning and beautiful, he couldn’t leave without offering her a paid *******. She told me as he was walking away after paying because she had no idea at first he was going to leave when she accepted, she insisted he come back and have a ******* with her. They talked and hit it off, he’s a really Super nice guy and about 30 minutes later, she had a buzz and he had his cock in her mouth in the back seat of our SUV in the rear of the parking lot she had moved too.

he tells me when he’s over and we are just chillin’ either before they fuck or right after the first one, sipping on bourbon, how he never dreamed he could have sex with a white woman as pretty as my wife and swears on his life, he grew up in a tougher era where back in his day, if he had got caught with a white woman, even if she wanted it, more than likely bad things would have happened to him. He thinks it’s hot my wife fucks black men of all age groups and my wife laughed and told him, hell I probably have fucked one of your grandsons as he said he was 3, one 18 the other two mid 20’s.

the old man has told me many times when he’s got my wife bent over, two hands full of and squeezing white ass and working that thick cock in and out of her pussy almost pulling it all the way out to slowly working it all the way in, as she moans and begs him not to cum, she wants him to fuck her all night (she really loves that thick cock of his and cums over and over when he works it in deep and slow doggy, the mess on the bed from her squirting is ridiculous ), he’ll look me right in the eye and tell me: “sir, this is hands down the tightest and best pussy I’ve ever had in my life and I’ve experienced a lot of pussy back in my day, don’t remember none this good…….should have risked it and tried to get me some white pussy in my younger years, i just thought we all had dicks the size of us black men, I just didn’t know the truth”. he’s amazed as he is single, his wife of many years passed away 5 years ago, but he said he was very faithful to her, loved her deeply but he said he could never get more than just about half his cock inside her before it stopped and she would scream in pain. He said he had to be very careful, said he doesn’t remember ever being able to go all the way in a girl before and loves he can go balls deep in my wife, even slam her really hard and push it in, back arched and all to the balls when he cums. He claims also he’s never in his life been able to enjoy a blowjob to completion Another thing my wife has taken care of a couple times but although she loves this challenge as several hung black bulls have told her this, she said his thickness really makes her struggle.

Older mature and experienced very large black man here if interested.

Please login or become a member to view

Older white women are all the hotness too. They generally know what they want, don’t waste time bullshitting around, and have made a mental commitment to the lifestyle they chose to dabble in. It’s a win-win all around.

Older white women are all the hotness too. They generally know what they want, don’t waste time bullshitting around, and have made a mental commitment to the lifestyle they chose to dabble in. It’s a win-win all around.
I totally agree. This is a very big attraction to me. To say this make the loving and fucking that much more pleasurable, enjoyable, and meaning in so many ways. Of course, that’s an understatement.

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.
I wish some white wife would be near me

I totally agree. This is a very big attraction to me. To say this make the loving and fucking that much more pleasurable, enjoyable, and meaning in so many ways. Of course, that’s an understatement.
It also has seemed like the various older (mature) women I have been with will put more energy and effort into finding satisfaction.

As a case in point, even if they cum first, they won’t just roll away, spent and ready to get dressed and go. They always made sure I came too.

Older mature and experienced very large black man here if interested.

Definitely interested how can we get a hold of you?

My wife fucks a couple times a month and older black male, he was 67 when they met about 5 years ago but was and remains in great shape and has just an awesome cock….wife had me measure it once while she was sucking on it because she had asked him how long and thick it was and he had no clue, said he’d never measured it. We have a sewing tape measure so wife had me run grab it and she had me measure it while she kept it good and hard. Old man is 9 3/4 long and what the wife likes, it was 6 3/4“ around, the thickest cock to date she’s ever had. A lot of her bulls, she met online at alternative dating web sites and stuff, she said this man approached and offered to buy her a ******* a bar During the day one day, was just going buy her a ******* and leave. He told her she was so stunning and beautiful, he couldn’t leave without offering her a paid *******. She told me as he was walking away after paying because she had no idea at first he was going to leave when she accepted, she insisted he come back and have a ******* with her. They talked and hit it off, he’s a really Super nice guy and about 30 minutes later, she had a buzz and he had his cock in her mouth in the back seat of our SUV in the rear of the parking lot she had moved too.

he tells me when he’s over and we are just chillin’ either before they fuck or right after the first one, sipping on bourbon, how he never dreamed he could have sex with a white woman as pretty as my wife and swears on his life, he grew up in a tougher era where back in his day, if he had got caught with a white woman, even if she wanted it, more than likely bad things would have happened to him. He thinks it’s hot my wife fucks black men of all age groups and my wife laughed and told him, hell I probably have fucked one of your grandsons as he said he was 3, one 18 the other two mid 20’s.

the old man has told me many times when he’s got my wife bent over, two hands full of and squeezing white ass and working that thick cock in and out of her pussy almost pulling it all the way out to slowly working it all the way in, as she moans and begs him not to cum, she wants him to fuck her all night (she really loves that thick cock of his and cums over and over when he works it in deep and slow doggy, the mess on the bed from her squirting is ridiculous ), he’ll look me right in the eye and tell me: “sir, this is hands down the tightest and best pussy I’ve ever had in my life and I’ve experienced a lot of pussy back in my day, don’t remember none this good…….should have risked it and tried to get me some white pussy in my younger years, i just thought we all had dicks the size of us black men, I just didn’t know the truth”. he’s amazed as he is single, his wife of many years passed away 5 years ago, but he said he was very faithful to her, loved her deeply but he said he could never get more than just about half his cock inside her before it stopped and she would scream in pain. He said he had to be very careful, said he doesn’t remember ever being able to go all the way in a girl before and loves he can go balls deep in my wife, even slam her really hard and push it in, back arched and all to the balls when he cums. He claims also he’s never in his life been able to enjoy a blowjob to completion Another thing my wife has taken care of a couple times but although she loves this challenge as several hung black bulls have told her this, she said his thickness really makes her struggle.
Imagine your wife having sex with this older guy AND his grandsons at the same time 😉

Back