Older Black Men

Yes, I have dated older (over 60) Black men. Our Bull is 41 and his dad spent a few weeks with us awhile ago. He is retired and although we were not dating, cuck hubby and I had to keep him pleased during his stay. He is old fashioned and is very much a gentleman. But, being old fashioned, he did not put up with any nonsense - by the third day both hubby and I found ourselves over the back of the living room couch LOL.. just be yourself I would say.
My first experience with a black gent was shortly after I separated from my husband. I was 32, the handsome, gorgeous, sweet black gent was 61

I’m not divorced, but I do date older black men, and yes, older guys are noticeably more interested in the “art of seduction” rather than rushing to bed. I’m sure they are just as interested in the sex, they just know how to create a sexy mood...they make us want them...at least that’s how I think.🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
You can always use more data and input...

As a mature black man, I am always extremely motivated to be my best. That means treat people right, with the knowledge and experience to be able to determine what that is and be able to deliver with the variations required. In other words, we read the situation and do whatever works best to get the honey juices flowing and the orgasms a-coming. Do we miss occasionally? Sure, but for those ladies who are on the "it works" end, they still have smiles on their faces.:cool:

If you're in the DMV and want a great sexual experience, put this mature lover to the test.:sneaky:

I’m not divorced but my BBC lover is much older than I, he is 71 . He is also charming, fun to be with and gives me the sexual satisfaction that my husband does not . Due to his attentiveness to the fore play starting with kissing then working his way to sucking my sensitive nipples while fingering my clit before fingering my vagina,
But it's that big black dack that keeps you coming and coming back.

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.

I’m not divorced but my BBC lover is much older than I, he is 71 . He is also charming, fun to be with and gives me the sexual satisfaction that my husband does not . Due to his attentiveness to the fore play starting with kissing then working his way to sucking my sensitive nipples while fingering my clit before fingering my vagina,
That's how we roll...

There is a different chemistry with a older man. In my young years when i was really wild i learned fast that the best sex i had was with the older guys. The older guys during those years were those from about 35 to the mid fifties. The difference was not cock size but performance. The older guys never rushed like so many younger guys did. Many of them really worked and got off by getting me off. Making sure i did get off. The younger guys many times did their thing and that was that. Of course there were some who did a good job, and there were some older guys who were not so hot.
I had a black guy who was a great fuck at a black bachelor party. The guy was my definition of a stud. He pumped slow with both full and short strokes. He slowed and even paused several times but never pulled out. I got off twice before he finally blew a load in me that felt like I'd just had a shot glass of hot cum . He told me he was 61 but after the party the host told me the grooms grandfather was 72. He was the best stud at that party.

There is a different chemistry with a older man. In my young years when i was really wild i learned fast that the best sex i had was with the older guys. The older guys during those years were those from about 35 to the mid fifties. The difference was not cock size but performance. The older guys never rushed like so many younger guys did. Many of them really worked and got off by getting me off. Making sure i did get off. The younger guys many times did their thing and that was that. Of course there were some who did a good job, and there were some older guys who were not so hot.
I had a black guy who was a great fuck at a black bachelor party. The guy was my definition of a stud. He pumped slow with both full and short strokes. He slowed and even paused several times but never pulled out. I got off twice before he finally blew a load in me that felt like I'd just had a shot glass of hot cum . He told me he was 61 but after the party the host told me the grooms grandfather was 72. He was the best stud at that party.
That's what I'm sayin'

Experience factor.

A younger man might fuck you, but we older men satisfy you and mellow you out!

Back