Older Black Men

Margiejj

Female
I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.

Yes, I have dated older (over 60) Black men. Our Bull is 41 and his dad spent a few weeks with us awhile ago. He is retired and although we were not dating, cuck hubby and I had to keep him pleased during his stay. He is old fashioned and is very much a gentleman. But, being old fashioned, he did not put up with any nonsense - by the third day both hubby and I found ourselves over the back of the living room couch LOL.. just be yourself I would say.

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.

Congratulations on your connection.

Back