Older Black Men

Yes, I have dated older (over 60) Black men. Our Bull is 41 and his dad spent a few weeks with us awhile ago. He is retired and although we were not dating, cuck hubby and I had to keep him pleased during his stay. He is old fashioned and is very much a gentleman. But, being old fashioned, he did not put up with any nonsense - by the third day both hubby and I found ourselves over the back of the living room couch LOL.. just be yourself I would say.
Did he do you both on the couch?

Wife prefers older black men by far after our experience. at first I thought it was because of their experience with wives.But older men are usually dominant in bed but gentle to her feelings and polite in public showing her interest not just wanting to fuck and go. Older men know what they got and make sure they are set up to continue meeting. I was shocked when older bull told me after her pussy tasted as good as it looked and I felt that was a polite complaint.
Very well said 👏 👏 👏

While I worked in the UK my wife did some community work with young juvenile offenders , her duty was to take them home , one young black boy lived with his grandfather,she became friendly with him and helped calm his grandson , one night she came home a little flushed and aroused , she told me he had put the hard word on her and she liked what he asked , this man was 68 .

I’ve really enjoyed seeing my older African American friend. He is 69, but you would never know.
We get together with a small group of his friends on Sunday afternoon for dinner, I really like that. We all bring something....my horizons on food have really changed. I used to be a meat and potatoes type girl, but love all the different foods that people bring.

I’ve been made to feel very welcome in this group, as the only white person. One of the other African American came up to me last week and asked if I knew any other white women who might be interested in being in this group. He is married, his wife is really nice, but I’m thinking he wants to have fun with a white woman...
Confused on what I should do. I don’t want to break this group apart....I like being the nay white person. I do have several friends..they know I am dating a AA guy but haven’t said too much. One is divorced like me.

What should I do?

Older black men are the fucking best! The best lover I ever had was a 57 year old black man from St. Louis that I met several years ago on a ******* drive when I worked with Red Cross.

He also worked for Red Cross and was all into me from the second our eyes met. We ended up working beside each other. On break he invited me to join him and some other workers for drinks later that night. Well lets just say to my suprise there was nobody else it was just me and him so we sat in a booth and drank the night away. Once I loosened up and had some good flowing conversation I invited him back to my hotel for a swim.

Once we go to the room he couldnt keep his hands of me and I was ready for anything. He was more concerned with catering to me and my needs at first takong his time working me into the right mood where I just submitted and let him do whatever he wanted and god it was everything I had hoped for. He was incredible and he didnt just leave like some guys do right after they get off. He made it a weekend thing staying with me the rest of the time we were there! He turned me into an absolute slut that weekend. I'll never forget it! He was also the last black guy I slept with, but thats gonna change real soon.

I’ve really enjoyed seeing my older African American friend. He is 69, but you would never know.
We get together with a small group of his friends on Sunday afternoon for dinner, I really like that. We all bring something....my horizons on food have really changed. I used to be a meat and potatoes type girl, but love all the different foods that people bring.

I’ve been made to feel very welcome in this group, as the only white person. One of the other African American came up to me last week and asked if I knew any other white women who might be interested in being in this group. He is married, his wife is really nice, but I’m thinking he wants to have fun with a white woman...
Confused on what I should do. I don’t want to break this group apart....I like being the nay white person. I do have several friends..they know I am dating a AA guy but haven’t said too much. One is divorced like me.

What should I do?
Ask your current lover what he thinks. He will guide you.

Nothing wrong with an older guy - age is just a number, I have been with a guy nearly 20 years older than me he knew how to please me
Because I am in my 60s, both of my long term lovers have been younger than me. Andy was 50 when we were together and Steve is 46 ,so they are classed as "older" black men. They certainly know how to treat a lady. Mrs J.

Last edited:
I'm 31, divorced and live in the deep South. An older black gentleman helped get me out of a very bad situation and after getting to know him I experienced the best sex ever. He introduced me to several of his friends and now I have more and more fun.
These men are all in their late 70s and haven't lost any desire for sex and they appreciate me as a young white woman who gives them what they have wanted for many years but because of the times when they were young they never acted on their desires for white women. They all take good care of me sexually and any other way I need.
Young men are good but these men are wonderful

I'm 31, divorced and live in the deep South. An older black gentleman helped get me out of a very bad situation and after getting to know him I experienced the best sex ever. He introduced me to several of his friends and now I have more and more fun.
These men are all in their late 70s and haven't lost any desire for sex and they appreciate me as a young white woman who gives them what they have wanted for many years but because of the times when they were young they never acted on their desires for white women. They all take good care of me sexually and any other way I need.
Young men are good but these men are wonderful
Wow that’s so impressive

Older black men are the fucking best! The best lover I ever had was a 57 year old black man from St. Louis that I met several years ago on a ******* drive when I worked with Red Cross.

He also worked for Red Cross and was all into me from the second our eyes met. We ended up working beside each other. On break he invited me to join him and some other workers for drinks later that night. Well lets just say to my suprise there was nobody else it was just me and him so we sat in a booth and drank the night away. Once I loosened up and had some good flowing conversation I invited him back to my hotel for a swim.

Once we go to the room he couldnt keep his hands of me and I was ready for anything. He was more concerned with catering to me and my needs at first takong his time working me into the right mood where I just submitted and let him do whatever he wanted and god it was everything I had hoped for. He was incredible and he didnt just leave like some guys do right after they get off. He made it a weekend thing staying with me the rest of the time we were there! He turned me into an absolute slut that weekend. I'll never forget it! He was also the last black guy I slept with, but thats gonna change real soon.
Great story. I can believe it!!

Back