Older Black Men

I'm 39 and my Bull is 51 (which isn't "old" per se, but he's older). He's an amazing lover. When we date, he's extremely thoughtful, caring, attentive, polite gentleman. Behind closed doors, he's very, very dominant and both owns and pleasures me at the same time. Much better experience than I have had with younger studs.

I'm 39 and my Bull is 51 (which isn't "old" per se, but he's older). He's an amazing lover. When we date, he's extremely thoughtful, caring, attentive, polite gentleman. Behind closed doors, he's very, very dominant and both owns and pleasures me at the same time. Much better experience than I have had with younger studs.
Your a dream wife! I would love to be married to a woman like you.

When my wife was 21 years old, and in college in Rome, she had an affair with her professor. He was a black man from Ghana, married, and five *******. He would fly home between semesters to see his family in Ghana. He was 6‘4“ tall, and my wife is only 4‘6“ tall. She was pretty wild then, and I’m sure they had a great time.

Attachments

• ED6C74FE-5810-4AD8-8374-F8D359B474EB.jpeg
    ED6C74FE-5810-4AD8-8374-F8D359B474EB.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 96
  • 0914D1C9-277F-4F1B-98E0-C2960389F4C6.jpeg
    0914D1C9-277F-4F1B-98E0-C2960389F4C6.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 696670AC-B9D9-44BB-993E-4E0EA0509A51.jpeg
    696670AC-B9D9-44BB-993E-4E0EA0509A51.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 3A65996F-138E-4449-8683-D6F63337886E.jpeg
    3A65996F-138E-4449-8683-D6F63337886E.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 100
Older black men are the fucking best! The best lover I ever had was a 57 year old black man from St. Louis that I met several years ago on a ******* drive when I worked with Red Cross.

He also worked for Red Cross and was all into me from the second our eyes met. We ended up working beside each other. On break he invited me to join him and some other workers for drinks later that night. Well lets just say to my suprise there was nobody else it was just me and him so we sat in a booth and drank the night away. Once I loosened up and had some good flowing conversation I invited him back to my hotel for a swim.

Once we go to the room he couldnt keep his hands of me and I was ready for anything. He was more concerned with catering to me and my needs at first takong his time working me into the right mood where I just submitted and let him do whatever he wanted and god it was everything I had hoped for. He was incredible and he didnt just leave like some guys do right after they get off. He made it a weekend thing staying with me the rest of the time we were there! He turned me into an absolute slut that weekend. I'll never forget it! He was also the last black guy I slept with, but thats gonna change real soon.
That’s a sexy ass story!

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.
I’m not divorced, but I do date older black men, and yes, older guys are noticeably more interested in the “art of seduction” rather than rushing to bed. I’m sure they are just as interested in the sex, they just know how to create a sexy mood...they make us want them...at least that’s how I think.🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not divorced, but I do date older black men, and yes, older guys are noticeably more interested in the “art of seduction” rather than rushing to bed. I’m sure they are just as interested in the sex, they just know how to create a sexy mood...they make us want them...at least that’s how I think.🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I think your comments are typical.....it is often a mood enhancer to be with older men. Of course, at my age , it's really not as much of
an option .

I’m sure you could get a younger guy, too, but why compromise?? I’ve dated men who were in their 50s back when I was in my younger 20s(I’m 37 now). There’s something about that age...they just become more appealing! And they are definitely assertive about what they want—in a very good way

Back