Older black men / younger white women

I am 68 and still sexually active. My current regular partner is about 20 years younger than me. I spent an evening with a young woman that was 19 at the time. The downside is the inexperience. A woman that is at least 35 or 40 years old have the confidence in her sexuality that make makes the sex much more pleasurable

Wish my late 40s wife would have older
I am 68 and still sexually active. My current regular partner is about 20 years younger than me. I spent an evening with a young woman that was 19 at the time. The downside is the inexperience. A woman that is at least 35 or 40 years old have the confidence in her sexuality that make makes the sex much more pleasurable

Also, even if that should be in cuckold forum, young men can enlighten their girlfriends. About the greatness of confronting older black men with playfulness and joy. Many does not know what they miss until they get a chance to check it out.

View attachment 3615177
These are great experiences, even if it’s not easy at all to find black guys in general, especially in Scandinavian countries.

Back