Older black men / younger white women

Just spoke to a young blonde woman 19 of age, which when scrolled these pages (she will start a profile) said a older black bull would teach her slower and not stress, and she also said she wanted that bull or any of his older friends to have her stare with big blue eyes in the cam training like this woman: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/mouthfull-mp4.377898/

She will spread the info among her girlfriends.

everything is possible but it will not be about your cock but who you are. There is a difference between love and looking for sex. in many ways this site is bad because it presents black males as walking cocks to be used

Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opionion?
think your a loser fake from queens..hows that ?

Guys under 30 are usually one time "roll-around sex" playmates ... they are often focused on themselves and have too much to learn to really get me going. So, is 35-55 for me. :sneaky:

"Usually"is the word. Im not 50, but I feel already mature enough to shut my mouth and listen to the girl. This lifetyle isnt about competition, so everyone is important.

Until now, all the black guys I've had sex with were older than me. I think the oldest one was end forties, the youngest one mid twenties. Can't really imagine having sex with a guy younger than me!
Well you are young Marly, I'm sure the older bulls, can fuck you better than younger bulls.

Back