Older black men / younger white women

not an expert here..but the few times i dated an older man i found them to be very self assured..devoid of head games.. know what they want with the experience to achieve it..i guess the saying been there done that can apply to an lets say more experienced man(older) but younger guys are fun toooooooooo :))

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents worth in here. As ann older, more mature bull, I've stretched little white pussies from 18 - 80, blind; cripple, and crazy. Never met a woman, even today, who doesn't enjoy time it takes to please a pussy and ass. (Time being the key word). Let u in in another secret. You can't fuck a woman's body until you fuck her mind! She's definitely gotta want to fuck you, and the only way that happens is if you stimulate her mind/imagination. It also doesn't hurt that I can usually hit places that hubby or bf can't

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opinion?
Hi Nana ...my name is Anllela, to be honest any woman could fall in love or be sexually attracted to a much older black man, like the one you are showing in your post, only when the woman finds an emotional connection to him ...for me at least have to find an emotional attraction for the physical sexual part to work and stay in time. I had a relationship with a 63 yr old Nigerian man before, so I know.

Back