Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

I feel very fortunate to have experienced a much older man very early in our exploration of the lifestyle. I was a naive 18 yo with a handful of brief flings, and he was 43 with a lot of pent up frustration from the divorce he was in the middle of, and he was also the first black guy for me. Lucky me :) It was probably the best year of extra-marital fun I have had, and that relationship drove my husband crazy. I still miss that man.
What make the bull and you to drove your husband ******* crazy?

What make the bull and you to drove your husband ******* crazy?
Lots of things. The biggest issue was that when we started in the lifestyle, we agreed he would be present if I was with another man, Before we met this black man, my first time having intercourse with another man happened while my husband was thousands of miles away. The guy was a friend of mine from high school, and my husband agreed to it because the opportunity was there, but he wasn't completely happy about it. In the end, we learned that conflicted feelings are part of the game and can enhance the experience. It worked out for us, but doesn't for everyone.

I feel very fortunate to have experienced a much older man very early in our exploration of the lifestyle. I was a naive 18 yo with a handful of brief flings, and he was 43 with a lot of pent up frustration from the divorce he was in the middle of, and he was also the first black guy for me. Lucky me :) It was probably the best year of extra-marital fun I have had, and that relationship drove my husband crazy. I still miss that man.
Us older guys have experience in what young white slut need and how to train them!!

from ig

"Ohmigod, Becky! My African-American Studies professor is so cool! I have, like, the biggest crush on that man!"

View attachment 6837077
I’ve shared some of my upbringing here a while ago…. When I was around 18, I was with a few much (3x) older black men. They were all very good experiences that really helped me learn my preferences and place. No regrets.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ;-)

Back