Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

There is an older black gentleman that goes to our church. I don’t know how my hubby would react if I invited him over to our house for dinner sometime. Get to know him better then maybe something could happen.
Go for it Baby!!! When hubby’s out of the room drop to your knees and show the gentleman that you also worship older black cocks!!! Take him down your fucking throat!!!

There is an older black gentleman that goes to our church. I don’t know how my hubby would react if I invited him over to our house for dinner sometime. Get to know him better then maybe something could happen.
There is also a predominantly black church close by Twilight Baptist Church. I wish they would reach out and invite us to attend. We live on Grapevine Rd..

If he is known to you as being a single black male then yes however I suggest keeping it about the dinner invite. You will have the opportunity for a second and possibly a third invite. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither should be your conquest !!!

I feel very fortunate to have experienced a much older man very early in our exploration of the lifestyle. I was a naive 18 yo with a handful of brief flings, and he was 43 with a lot of pent up frustration from the divorce he was in the middle of, and he was also the first black guy for me. Lucky me :) It was probably the best year of extra-marital fun I have had, and that relationship drove my husband crazy. I still miss that man.

Personally, I never really cared that much about age. I am a cheating wife who ended up with two hung regular lovers, one considerably younger and one considerably older than me. Unfortunately none of them is black. I enjoy both, but if I had to choose, I would go for the plus of experience and assertiveness of the older guy.

When I fantasize about eventually being with a black man, normally the stereotypical tall black athlete comes to mind, or a distinguished older black gentleman in his 60s, still in good shape, gray hair, huge cock

Back