Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

Reminds me of the old Black couple at the Swingers club in North Houston. My "Black MILF" kink comes from being 19 and shacking up with a 34 year old Black woman from Chicago. Chicago taught me a lot, made me a Grey's Anatomy fan, a Matrix fan and she almost killed me sexually in the bedroom while almost getting me killed outside of the bedroom. She taught me the difference between a blow job and fellatio while teaching me how to eat pussy.

I started my life as a reformed thug with her, 19 year old me got so much love that 20 year old me was a confident man with an office job and a new car. The office job was near "Montrose St." which is Houston's sexually free part of town. I didn't know it until I was in Burger King drive-through and seen a mural of two men dancing together. It's here that the guy asked me to dance with his wife, where the Halloween parties where I discovered I might have a thing for twinks, the Halloween parties that led me fucking my wife's friend (Hispanic Jessica Rabbit, I miss you), where the Black gay co-worker showed me that homophobia is just misguided sexual energy, where I'm gonna be this summer looking for excitement with my new mindset. Montrose and Westheimer in Houston is where you'll find Texas bulls who are receptive. We know that area is known for sexual deviance and the iconic rollerskating twink that's always found skating and twirling.
Hell yeah im think dem hispanic sluts

Lurked through this thread and didn’t think it’s going to be such a turn on for me 🥴 Servicing older BBC with a bigger belly while being collared and leashed, or serving drinks as on the pic before with this trained slut feeling’ sounds tasty 🙄 also the thongs with the crystals I saw here… think I need to buy them

Back