Obviously a BBC worshipper or not?

KaylaMpls08

Couple
From
MN, US
View attachment 820998 View attachment 820997 View attachment 820996 Hi!
So I feel like I saw a thread similar to this but I can't seem to find it so I thought I'd start a new one!

If you saw me in my regular, day to day clothes out and about would you peg me as a BBC slut??

I often find myself fantasizing about the sexy black men I see on a daily basis just while running errands, and always wonder if they are checking me out or if they can tell I'm a slut for BBC.

So, if you saw me out and about, would you suspect I'm addicted to BBC or not?

Haha! That's so true! Ever since I started fucking black men I wonder about other white women I see out and about.

I'm that girl that also has a crush on a check out guy at my grocery store.. Like I always make sure I look cute when I go, and try to go in his checkout lane every time. I feel like a giddy school girl because he has no idea what I'm thinking about him and it always gives me butterflies! When I told hubby about my crush he told me I should give him a note some time and try to fuck him in the bathroom.. I just don't want to get denied and never be able to go back to that grocery store!! I've thought about just buying magnum condoms next time and see his reaction to that, but I'm almost too nervous I wouldn't be able to talk or even hand him my payment as I would be so nervous and giddy!!

No, and most of us BBC sluts walk around doing day-to-day activities and no one would guess. We had a waitress tell hubby and me that we are such a sweet loving couple. I thought to myself, 'if she could only see us naked on our knees begging for black cock!'
Does he bang ur hubby then to........I want it too.

Haha! That's so true! Ever since I started fucking black men I wonder about other white women I see out and about.

I'm that girl that also has a crush on a check out guy at my grocery store.. Like I always make sure I look cute when I go, and try to go in his checkout lane every time. I feel like a giddy school girl because he has no idea what I'm thinking about him and it always gives me butterflies! When I told hubby about my crush he told me I should give him a note some time and try to fuck him in the bathroom.. I just don't want to get denied and never be able to go back to that grocery store!! I've thought about just buying magnum condoms next time and see his reaction to that, but I'm almost too nervous I wouldn't be able to talk or even hand him my payment as I would be so nervous and giddy!!
This is a no brainer, just slip him a note that says something to the effect of "hit me up, NSA, keep this on the DL, with your email address" I'm guessing a greater than 90 percent chance he is down. If he's not, oh well, you tried. And he already knows you want to fuck, guys can tell who is Dtf, but he can't just come out and ask since he's at work.

Back