obedient submissive white girl

tumblr_mdznzaYoUh1rg89ydo1_400.gif

Yeah, looks like the illegitimacy rates may continue their slow rise for white folks. White illegitimacy was under 4% back in the 1950's and has dramatically risen every decade since ... currently at over 42%. I'm sure some will welcome that rise and the issues it'll cause. Just read in today's Sunday paper about the rise of the HIV virus in the USA. Half the new cases of HIV are men, and they don't know they even have it; its rising dramatically fast within the male-gay/bi-sexual sector. But then, who cares about white, gay/bi-sexual men ... right? Maybe their current "life" partners, you think? :rolleyes:

This photo has recently caused a discussion on CNN or Good Morning, (I can't remember) and unfortunately I was briefly watching from a TV while having breakfast and the sound wasn't on so I didn't know what they were talking about. From what I could tell, I think a teacher posted it and she's in trouble for doing so.. Did anyone else see the discussion..?
and th issue is`?

This photo has recently caused a discussion on CNN or Good Morning, (I can't remember) and unfortunately I was briefly watching from a TV while having breakfast and the sound wasn't on so I didn't know what they were talking about. From what I could tell, I think a teacher posted it and she's in trouble for doing so.. Did anyone else see the discussion..?

Didn't see it but would be interested to know more (any update?)

Back