obedient submissive white girl

I recall our stay in the UK , loved the place,many black men to choose ,however , I was subjected to being submissive by a older black man ,it started in the pub we drank at ,Jim , was his name who took time to know us ,steve became his drinking friend and I became his submissive slut , I ended doing what ever he wanted including gang bangs ,it started at a private party ,steve was talking football with Jim’s friend , Jim and I was in the kitchen he stood behind me lifted my dress and rested his huge cock in my ass crack ,whispered , this is for you anytime and I know you want it, your now mine so get used to being available when I want you.

17327390135_9a01e8c84b_o-jpg.1871711

this made my fantasy run wild :)
I want to be dropped of like this!
Dropped of by my girlfriends, and before they go they will say that they have put an ad out and that they think that every black guy in city will come! then they will laugh and tell me that they will pick me up tonight......
But instead of that necklace i would have a contract plastic wrapped and signed by me stating that im a dirty whore and free to use as such....
I will be standing like this when they leave and one guy after another will come out from the bushes....
-----
I can almost make myself cum by just typing this kind of things :)

i hope your fertile and "unprotected"....

Back