obedient submissive white girl

It's not difficult if you do not have a black master. You have to find it. in a kbub or in a bar, you should approach the black guy yourself and offer yourself as a white slut for him. My boyfriend is black, he met me at the bar, he is very strong and charismatic, he immediately won over me. Three minutes after I met him I sucked him in the men's closet. The first time in my life. This was spectacular.

I am only new to this site but came here looking to find the big black master my young smooth body has always craved. I am still yet to have my first and should probably take it slow but ive always wanted to try the kinky and more extreme side of I.R sex, my fantasies involve things like rough hard sex, would love to be owned completely by a bbc and be his slave and obey every comand even have him mark me as his and fuck me so hard it hurts and tears stream down my face.. I want to feel the pain and will never ever say stop, love a bossy arrogant guy who just tells you how it is. My biggest fantasies are being gang raped by a group of big rough dominant black guys or just being the only girl at a party of black guys and be used as their toy. But the ultimate would have to be being bred, it is a rule of mine to never go back to white guys ever and to never say no to an order from my black master.. I'm only young but I know what I want can anyone help me??
It's not difficult if you do not have a black master. You have to find it. in a kbub or in a bar, you should approach the black guy yourself and offer yourself as a white slut for him. My boyfriend is black, he met me at the bar, he is very strong and charismatic, he immediately won over me. Three minutes after I met him I sucked him in the men's closet. The first time in my life. This was spectacular.

I am only new to this site but came here looking to find the big black master my young smooth body has always craved. I am still yet to have my first and should probably take it slow but ive always wanted to try the kinky and more extreme side of I.R sex, my fantasies involve things like rough hard sex, would love to be owned completely by a bbc and be his slave and obey every comand even have him mark me as his and fuck me so hard it hurts and tears stream down my face.. I want to feel the pain and will never ever say stop, love a bossy arrogant guy who just tells you how it is. My biggest fantasies are being gang raped by a group of big rough dominant black guys or just being the only girl at a party of black guys and be used as their toy. But the ultimate would have to be being bred, it is a rule of mine to never go back to white guys ever and to never say no to an order from my black master.. I'm only young but I know what I want can anyone help me??
What state are you in? I’m in New Jersey and I have a 9 inch thick BBC for you

this made my fantasy run wild :)
I want to be dropped of like this!
Dropped of by my girlfriends, and before they go they will say that they have put an ad out and that they think that every black guy in city will come! then they will laugh and tell me that they will pick me up tonight......
But instead of that necklace i would have a contract plastic wrapped and signed by me stating that im a dirty whore and free to use as such....
I will be standing like this when they leave and one guy after another will come out from the bushes....
-----
I can almost make myself cum by just typing this kind of things :)

Back