Number of sexpartners

How many guys have you fucked prior to getting married?

• <3

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • 3 - 5

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 26 16.5%
  • 11 - 19

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 20 - 29

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • >30

Votes: 36 22.8%

• Total voters
Only had 2 men before I met my husband at 21 and for the next 14 years it was just my husband. Then I had my first black man and since then I have actually lost count of how many I have had since then. I turned in to a true black cock slut and I've loved every second of it :blackgreedy:
Best wishes on your journey.

There were two things that made this happen, well there were many things but one was when I set her up on a date with a 28 year old black guy for her 50th birthday. The other was when she moved in with her black boyfriend for 29 months. She spent over 800 days with Jamal and she says she can't remember a day she didn't take at least one black cock. She said most days it was several because Jamal liked to share her also.

Rock.
And then she came back to you after 29 months ?

I'm a guy, so I won't answer the poll meant for the ladies. I am in my late 40s, was married for about a dozen years. I have had about 20 sex partners. I am fairly new to this whole idea, so I may not have any more (penetrative) sex partners. By the time I had sex with my (ex-) wife when she was 17, she was #4 for me. In my divorced time, I've had sex with a lot of ladies.

And then she came back to you after 29 months ?
Yes she did. Jamal found himself a new younger woman and Phyliss had to leave. She said that several black guys offered to let her move in with them but she knew at her age she needed to go back home if I would take. One of the guys that worked for Jamal and fucked her regularly brought her back to my house. All she had was the clothes she had on and a Versace purse with $20 dollars in it.

Yes she did. Jamal found himself a new younger woman and Phyliss had to leave. She said that several black guys offered to let her move in with them but she knew at her age she needed to go back home if I would take. One of the guys that worked for Jamal and fucked her regularly brought her back to my house. All she had was the clothes she had on and a Versace purse with $20 dollars in it.

Interesting tale. Does she look back on those 29 months as a good time, a not-so-good time, or something in between? Sounds like she got all the dick she could possibly want. But did that give her what she wanted?

I chose 11 - 19 for my wife. She's not here to ask at the moment. Since I have known her, I'm aware of at least 9. She told me one summer in college her and a couple girlfriends had a summer long competition to see who could get the most different fuck partners. She told me she won with 8. That would be a total of 17 that I know about. As beautiful as my wife has been all her life, I'm certain there are more. By the way, of those 17, she has had 5 while married to me.

I had sex with 237 women in my life and have sucked 83 guys. I am a He-Whore, can't help it I love sex. I have had orgies and shared my woman with other men more times than I can count. Only thing off limits is, *******, animals, *******,******* and piss.

Interesting tale. Does she look back on those 29 months as a good time, a not-so-good time, or something in between? Sounds like she got all the dick she could possibly want. But did that give her what she wanted?
Oh she loved it. She said she wished she had been in her 30's instead of her 50's. The guy she was with had a very high profile job at one of the local TV networks, they lived in a multi-million dollar house, he drove high dollar Mercedes cars. He bought her clothes and jewelry, took her on trips to places I could have never took her to. In other words he treated her like a Queen so yeah she loved it however in the end she wanted her family back. So now she looks at it like a 29 month adventure

I had sex with 237 women in my life and have sucked 83 guys. I am a He-Whore, can't help it I love sex. I have had orgies and shared my woman with other men more times than I can count. Only thing off limits is, *******, animals, *******,******* and piss.
wow!!!!!!:):threesome:

My wife was with 3 guys prior to dating me and I was with to 2 women, so when we got married since we had sex by then was 4 guys for her and 3 women for me. Now 22 years later my wife has been with 30+ guys and I still have only been with 3 women.

I had rather long relationship with two guys and 2 short ones before getting married. Then followed years of marial sex, baby born, carier etc. Then there were 5 years of discrete cheating (6 guys). Then my husband suggested to open the doors - and here we are 12 years since: 7 guys more and a bliss of a marriage.

My wife by 32 had been with 15 black men, two white, one of those she was married to for ten years. So had most of that black cock by 22-23yo including her popping her cherry. At 40yo I had only fucked two women (wife and a fiance) when I met my current wife.

I was virgin before married. So 0 before marriage. 5 since I started playing( 7 yrs ago). 4 white and my current lover is BBC(4 yrs).

I’d only had sex with 2 men before I got married to hubby. Was quite shy and a ‘good girl’. It’s been hubby who’s helped me bring my inner slut out. When I fucked my third black guy it was special for us because I’d had sex with more men after being married than before!

Back