Number of sexpartners

How many guys have you fucked prior to getting married?

• <3

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • 3 - 5

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 26 16.5%
  • 11 - 19

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 20 - 29

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • >30

Votes: 36 22.8%

• Total voters

CPHHotwife

Couple
From
Danmark
I read an article the other day about the ideal amount of sexpartners for women prior to marriage. And the conclusion for both the European as well as the US survey was that any more than 10 sexpartners, were seen as too many...

Then I got to wonder what is the norm around here? When do you cross over and are considered a nymphomaniac?

I read an article the other day about the ideal amount of sexpartners for women prior to marriage. And the conclusion for both the European as well as the US survey was that any more than 10 sexpartners, were seen as too many...

Then I got to wonder what is the norm around here? When do you cross over and are considered a nymphomaniac?
Should I hate to admit that I had zero sex partners before I married?
I guess it was due to my religious upbringing.
I'm happy, as is hubby, to report that since my initial affair with Edwin, hubby's university friend and roommate, I have had sex with three others, including Edwin's twin brother!
(Written by Hubby as dictated by his wife, Pam)

Interesting answers so far. My wife recently admitted that she had had sex with 30 guys prior to our marriage, and we met in the mid-twenties. Some were guys she dated for a while, but the majority was one-night-stands. And some of them had been really hung! It surprised me that she had been so promiscuous and she loved well-endowed men. Not that I mind:) But I guess she is way above average in terms of sex partners and some people would define her as a slut?

Interesting answers so far. My wife recently admitted that she had had sex with 30 guys prior to our marriage, and we met in the mid-twenties. Some were guys she dated for a while, but the majority was one-night-stands. And some of them had been really hung! It surprised me that she had been so promiscuous and she loved well-endowed men. Not that I mind:) But I guess she is way above average in terms of sex partners and some people would define her as a slut?
She's not so far above average especially if you consider the amazing restrait she exercised once she discovered those well hung guys!

(...) My wife recently admitted that she had had sex with 30 guys prior to our marriage, and we met in the mid-twenties.
i estimate that`s three per year on average? Doesn`t seem that many. ;)
(...) But I guess she is way above average in terms of sex partners and some people would define her as a slut?
i guess that`s what you want to hear. :D

For a guy the number says something about his seductive prowess, so a high number typically has a positive connotation and goes along with recognition at least by his fellow male friends. For a lady it`s quite the opposite, as a high number will give her the reputation of a slut which has a negative connotation in most societies. This is why many women try to hide their real numbers, while men tend to exaggerate.

A friend once said, if you wanted to know the real number of a person`s (past) sex partners you`d have to multiply the number a woman claims with three and divide the number a man claims by three in order to get close to the real numbers. *lol*

When i first met my girlfriend about eight years ago (we are not married) and had our first talk about this subject we agreed to not tell each other but instead each of us wrote the number on a small sheet of paper without the other looking and then exchanged the sheets. She was in her middle to late twenties and i was mid-thirty then. my count was about ten while hers was about 25. :eek:

Our numbers were reasonable, as i had been in a long term relationship before from a young age and during that time never had acted on any offers by women (that i did get), because i had wanted to stay faithful to my then girlfriend. My now girlfriend on the other hand had never had a relationship that lasted longer than, say, a few months at maximum and had been studying in a town away from home from the age of 19.

Until now my girlfriend has added yet another 15 men to her count so that her "split time number" has become 40 as of late. ;) i, on the other hand, had finished at 13. :D

Phyliss was a virgin when we got married, she was 21 at the time. I am the only white guy she has ever fucked. She estimates she has fucked around 200 black guys since we have been married. All but 3 were after she had her 50th birthday.

Rock
Hello. Rock , obviously , as a mature couple, it is very clear that you have adopted the lifestyle and are very serious about fully exploring and enjoying the passion of bbc. Congratulations

some attractive women have more opportunties than others. Some young women develop a passion for sex.
The big difference is the switch from white to black men. Then you have all those college parties that mix sex, *******, and alcohol.

Back