Number of sexpartners

How many guys have you fucked prior to getting married?

• <3

Votes: 30 19.0%
  • 3 - 5

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 26 16.5%
  • 11 - 19

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 20 - 29

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • >30

Votes: 36 22.8%

• Total voters
I read an article the other day about the ideal amount of sexpartners for women prior to marriage. And the conclusion for both the European as well as the US survey was that any more than 10 sexpartners, were seen as too many...

Then I got to wonder what is the norm around here? When do you cross over and are considered a nymphomaniac?
Susans sexual adventures started after we were married but there were several guys before me in high school and college. After she went black , she was passed around a lot. Now its our lifestyle that susan enjoys having sex with virile young black men

Phyliss was a virgin when we got married, she was 21 at the time. I am the only white guy she has ever fucked. She estimates she has fucked around 200 black guys since we have been married. All but 3 were after she had her 50th birthday.

Rock
What was the " turning point" for phyllis ?

What was the " turning point" for phyllis ?
There were two things that made this happen, well there were many things but one was when I set her up on a date with a 28 year old black guy for her 50th birthday. The other was when she moved in with her black boyfriend for 29 months. She spent over 800 days with Jamal and she says she can't remember a day she didn't take at least one black cock. She said most days it was several because Jamal liked to share her also.

Rock.

I was a virgin before my hubby!!!!! Then he was my only lover for over 30 years!!!! After years of asking me and talking to me about it I finally gave in 2 years ago and went to bed with a BLACK MAN!!!! OMG, I have become addicted!!!! For the last two years, I have GONE TOTAL BBC SLUT!!! I love getting fucked and do it as much as I can!!!! I have had around forty playtimes ( singles, threesomes and even some gangbangs) in two years (some with repeat men and some new playmates) and still can't enough!!!

Last edited:
I was a virgin before my hubby!!!!! Then he was my only lover for over 30 years!!!! After years of asking me and talking to me about it I finally gave in 2 years ago and went to bed with a BLACK MAN!!!! OMG, I have become addicted!!!! For the last two years, I have GONE TOTAL BBC SLUT!!! I love getting fucked and do it as much as I can!!!! I have had around forty playtimes ( singles, threesomes and even some gangbangs) in two years (some with repeat men and some new playmates) and still can't enough!!!
Enjoy !

Back