We are thinking about doing that as well as she wants to go to a nudist resort, she found one 70 miles from our house with an rv park. She wants to go there and walk around naked all weekend, maybe fuck a few guys but have me in my chastity device the whole time.
Before I learned about cuckolding, I hated my small penis, but had started to kind of fetishize it. Was on a fishing trip with friends about a mile from the nude part of the beach, went on a "beer run", I was like, fuck it. So I went to the nude part, girls and guys all over because it was right after spring break. I dropped my suit and walked around while all these beautiful women could starkly see the smallest dick on the beach (according to what I saw). It was humiliating and delicious.

God damn how do you even piss?
My own tiny white dick is just a tad bigger (2" when erect). I piss like a woman does, sitting on a bowl or just squatting.

Attachments

• Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 27
Back