HotwifeNatalie

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey,

We're Natalie (40) and Alex (37), nice to meet you! 😘

We don't have experience yet, but we've been fantasizing about cuckolding for several years, and it's definitely our biggest turn-on.

We've been married for 13+ years, and deeply love each other. We're exploring from the point of Love, Trust, Care, Openness, and Honesty between the two of us. Aside from pretty regular interests in life, which include sports, books, movies, music, travel, and quality time with family and friends - we also love sex πŸ˜‡

Even though I dominate Alex in the bedroom, we are both rather submissive. He's been very well-trained for these years, by me. Just waiting for the right partner to explore it all further πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

This forum attracted us because often black men represent raw physical strength, power, dominance, and of course, because of their sizes πŸ˜‡

To give you an idea about us, here's the list of things we like:
Cuckolding, Hotwife, Femdom, Sensual Domination, Tease and Denial, Submissive Husband, Chastity, Pegging, Strapon, No-Hands Sissygasms, Creampies, Cum Eating, Cum Kissing, Encouraged Bi, Humiliations, SPH, JOI, CEI, Premature Ejaculation, Edging, Ruined Orgasms, Fetish, Leather/Latex, Lingerie, Heels, Sex Toys.

Hard Limits:
Rough (*******, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Pain, CBT, etc.), Disrespect (Foul Language, Degradations, Being Too Pushy, etc.), Medical (*******, Needles, etc.), Toilet (Enemas, etc.), Fisting (Anal for Me), Law (Minors, Animals, etc.)

There's a link to our website in the bio, if you'd like to know more.

Kisses,
Natalie πŸ’‹

IMG_7300_FREE_TXT.jpg

Hey,

We don't have experience yet, but we've been fantasizing about cuckolding for several years, and it's definitely our biggest turn-on.

We've been married for 13+ years, and deeply love each other. We're exploring from the point of Love, Trust, Care, Openness, and Honesty between the two of us. Aside from pretty regular interests in life, which include sports, books, movies, music, travel, and quality time with family and friends - we also love sex πŸ˜‡

Even though I dominate Alex in the bedroom, we are both rather submissive. He's been very well-trained for these years, by me. Just waiting for the right partner to explore it all further πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

This forum attracted us because often black men represent raw physical strength, power, dominance, and of course, because of their sizes πŸ˜‡

Cuckolding, Hotwife, Femdom, Sensual Domination, Tease and Denial, Submissive Husband, Chastity, Pegging, Strapon, No-Hands Sissygasms, Creampies, Cum Eating, Cum Kissing, Encouraged Bi, Humiliations, SPH, JOI, CEI, Premature Ejaculation, Edging, Ruined Orgasms, Fetish, Leather/Latex, Lingerie, Heels, Sex Toys.

Hard Limits:
Rough (*******, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Pain, CBT, etc.), Disrespect (Foul Language, Degradations, Being Too Pushy, etc.), Medical (*******, Needles, etc.), Toilet (Enemas, etc.), Fisting (Anal for Me), Law (Minors, Animals, etc.)

Kisses,
Natalie πŸ’‹

View attachment 6667319
Wow! Natalie you’re freaking hot 😍😍😍😍

Hey,

Hard Limits:

Kisses,
Natalie πŸ’‹

View attachment 6667319
So fucking sexy couple!! Lobe to be your friend!!

Hey,

Hard Limits:

Kisses,
Natalie πŸ’‹

View attachment 6667319
With the right attitude, Cuckolding can really stregthen your Marriage.

Back