No turning back?

Starzm

Male
So last night we had some dirty sex and half way through she got her vibrator out (needed new batteries so she must have been using it a LOT lol) - it's the first time I'd seen it and asked her what made her choose that particular one, she replied "you know pink is my favourite colour" to which I replied "to be honest I thought it would have been a huge black one". She didn't reply but she followed up with 3 earth shattering orgasms

She told me shortly after we met that she'd fucked black guys and once suggested she had a DP with 2 black guys - which is why I mentioned why I thought her vibrator would be black. She also told me a few weeks ago when we weren't getting on so well that if she had her time again, she'd have chosen a black guy to get in a LTR with

Maybe posted in the wrong section as I definitely don't wanna be a cuck but if experiencing black again makes her happy, I think I'd be OK if she did some stuff in my absence. Maybe best to just leave as her fantasy?

.... some more happenings since my original post above

So I was away all weekend and by coincidence my wife had an evening planned with her friend at a new R&B type place. She told me about the evening and how amazing it was and that her and her friend were the only white people there. She admitted to being quite ******* and got lots of attention etc. She had to leave a little early to get home for the dogs but said she'd have loved to stay until the end. So who knows what would have happened with me being away

Her friend sent a few videos of the night to her and having watched them, she evidently got a LOT of attention from black guys as she was dancing but noticed her looking back at them as the walked away, then having brief chats while dancing with her friend.

Sounds like she missed out on a lot of potential 'fun'

Back