No longer into this

I've been getting my girlfriend ready forBBC. We have a bull lined up and she is enamored with his cock. Once they really started flirting and talking about him fucking her, I decided this isn't the life for me. I don't judge any of you, because the kink is fine. I have a feeling that I'd probably commit suicide if we went through with this.

I've been getting my girlfriend ready forBBC. We have a bull lined up and she is enamored with his cock. Once they really started flirting and talking about him fucking her, I decided this isn't the life for me. I don't judge any of you, because the kink is fine. I have a feeling that I'd probably commit suicide if we went through with this.

Nothing is worth hurting yourself over, nothing is worth taking your life over.

If it's not meant for you..it's not meant for you. Be honest with her. You'll find someone else... but don't take your life.

Well I'm not a manipulative POS like you, putting my woman through the ringer to satisfy my own sexual urges.
Don't make assumptions about my life. I sincerely thought this was something I wanted. I made a mistake, I got caught up, I'm owning up to that. Knowing that this would hurt me deeply would it better to go through with it and risk my relationship with the woman I love? I think not.

If I didn't think this would hurt us id be up for it. That's the whole reason i WAS up for it

Out of curiosity, what if she and the bull you have "lined up" see themselves as wanting to follow through to completion?Are you going to accept it or sabotage it?

Out of curiosity, what if she and the bull you have "lined up" see themselves as wanting to follow through to completion?Are you going to accept it or sabotage it?
I would expect for my woman to do what's best for us as a team.
This was something by I brought to her and she said she would do for me. Now that I don't want this, there's no reason for her to do it. That would be cheating and she will not cheat on me

Op the first time I shared my wife I had to ask myself if it was worth the sexual high that I got out it. I decided it was and now I'm very happy to have a slut wife

Op the first time I shared my wife I had to ask myself if it was worth the sexual high that I got out it. I decided it was and now I'm very happy to have a slut wife
Im glad it works for you. I had to ask myself the same question and ultimately had to decide against it.

Hey Cuck&hotgf... Man you get props from us! People are gonna hate either way-you know that. You know in your heart whats good and healthy for your relationship and DO NOT ever compromise that integrity. Bottom line, its sex. Yeah three little letters and on this site-an infinite amount of bs. Cold responses for a guy who has the balls to get real about something life changing in life...really? Say bye to this forum for your own benefit and say hello to a relationship that you own and prefer. No skin lost and a smile from us.

Im going to bee fine with my girl. I don't think she would be unwilling to stop this aspect of our life.
....Well, she IS your girl friend, not your WIFE ... the BIG GAME starts when you're married. Wait until you've been married 5-10 years ... your attitude might be different then.
....It wouldn't surprise me, however, if she decides to go through with it on her own. Afterall, she's already had dialogue with her 'perspective bull' ... just hope she doesn't let you know or decide a big black cock is worth tossing you aside. You'll know it when she does, though ... she'll find more and more excuses for not being able to spend time with you.

Hey Cuck&hotgf... Man you get props from us! People are gonna hate either way-you know that. You know in your heart whats good and healthy for your relationship and DO NOT ever compromise that integrity. Bottom line, its sex. Yeah three little letters and on this site-an infinite amount of bs. Cold responses for a guy who has the balls to get real about something life changing in life...really? Say bye to this forum for your own benefit and say hello to a relationship that you own and prefer. No skin lost and a smile from us.

Thanks for the kind words. I dont judge anyone and the fantasy is still there, but it becoming real sex with another guy just isn't going to work. Can't tell what the future holds, but I know the relationship I have makes me happy and my gf.

....Well, she IS your girl friend, not your WIFE ... the BIG GAME starts when you're married. Wait until you've been married 5-10 years ... your attitude might be different then.
....It wouldn't surprise me, however, if she decides to go through with it on her own. Afterall, she's already had dialogue with her 'perspective bull' ... just hope she doesn't let you know or decide a big black cock is worth tossing you aside. You'll know it when she does, though ... she'll find more and more excuses for not being able to spend time with you.
She definitely will not cheat on me. I'm the one who takes care of her. I'm with her every single day and she knows how much I love her. Sex isn't that powerful of a thing. Especially considering the orgasms she gets with me. Everything else is novelty

Don't make assumptions about my life. I sincerely thought this was something I wanted. I made a mistake, I got caught up, I'm owning up to that. Knowing that this would hurt me deeply would it better to go through with it and risk my relationship with the woman I love? I think not.

If I didn't think this would hurt us id be up for it. That's the whole reason i WAS up for it
You have my full respect it obviously is not for everyone and i can relate to what you are saying . I hope you both still enjoy the fantasy of it all its nothing to be ashamed of .. Good luck!

Back