Nice to see more Indians

Considering this hobby/lifestyle is fringe and doesn't face acceptance in the mainstream, I find people being unaccepting on here rude and poor form.

I am not talking about Mumma or Lexxi because they were respectful with their complaints. It was the fly by night comment and the dude that wanted to argue. The original poster never claimed Indian was BBc but people wanted to jump in here and not even read and comprehend his original post to start an argument. After seeing people be anti-BLM but pro-BBC I shouldn't be surprised.

To the original poster you handled yourself as a gentleman and being straight forward. Tip my hat to you.

This post went all the way left, and that’s fine, while it’s still left I have a question for all the Indians or at least those from India. I live in a mixed area with those of Indian background; why is it when I walk my dog they go out of their way to avoid him. He’s a pretty friendly dog, but you would think they seen the devil. They don’t speak to me so I can’t ask them why, so if one could explain I would appreciate it.

There is a lot of racist propaganda pushed by the US to world. Think about Robert Townsend's Hollywood Shuffle type stuff so you have been stereotyped. Plus depending on the breed of dog, the bad black man with a pitbull/German shepherd aggressive dog type has also led to those dogs as being stereotyped. Just keep being you and friendly and hopefully the opportunity will come to change minds.

Why this post is turning toward arguments. people of subcontinent like Indian and Pakistani also enjoy alternative lifestyle but keeping in view norms of society culture and religions they keep it secret.yet a large number living abroad and even within their countries enjoy it.

Why this post is turning toward arguments. people of subcontinent like Indian and Pakistani also enjoy alternative lifestyle but keeping in view norms of society culture and religions they keep it secret.yet a large number living abroad and even within their countries enjoy it.
I have known a great many Indian men that revel in alternative lifestyles available in the West.

Been a mixture of both...lol it just gets annoying ....and I wish they would stop and not try and pretend to be synonymous with BBC
Depends. Women in Europe regularly consider arab and with Asians as BBC. So your view point is very American (in an international website).

i took a lot of offense to the those who are saying this is the wrong site for brown people because it’s called black to white so brown men don’t belong …. so then what about us brown females ? should we not find black men on here for us or should we leave too ? people need to grow up .

It is a fact that the administrators have given verified status to nonwhite hotwives.
Any woman can be verified.
Only black men can be verified.

"SINGLE NON-BLACK MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify non-black males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. Non-black male submissions will NOT be accepted."

i took a lot of offense to the those who are saying this is the wrong site for brown people because it’s called black to white so brown men don’t belong …. so then what about us brown females ? should we not find black men on here for us or should we leave too ? people need to grow up .
Brown women are more than welcome. There's tons of brown women on this site from every side of this fetish. There's single brown women seeking BBC and plenty of married brown women seeking BBC, including several seemingly very real success stories of brown wives being black bred 👍🏻👌🏻

Back