Nice to see more Indians

No worries, I know it can be confusing. I mean Indian, as in the country of India. My parents are from India, and I'm from the US. That's why I used the term "Indian-American". Similar to Italian-American or German-American. I am American by birth and citizenship and Indian by ancestry.

I've actually never used the term "East Indian" and don't know why that's a thing.

34m fit Indian-American bull. I’ve been with a number of white wives as well as one Indian wife. I’ve been hearing about more Indian cuckold couples in the lifestyle, nice to see :)
Someone has to say this....as I get it ALL the time....Indian is NOT black. I get guys from India trying to pass off as BBC all the time....it's very frustrating as it isn't close to the same thing if you are into BBC. I suggest you be completely upfront and ask the woman or couple right from the get go if they are into an Indian bull.....and NOT be deceptive and try and pass yourself off as a BBC....2 very different things. It's frustrating and just a big waste of people's time who aren't into that.

Someone has to say this....as I get it ALL the time....Indian is NOT black. I get guys from India trying to pass off as BBC all the time....it's very frustrating as it isn't close to the same thing if you are into BBC. I suggest you be completely upfront and ask the woman or couple right from the get go if they are into an Indian bull.....and NOT be deceptive and try and pass yourself off as a BBC....2 very different things. It's frustrating and just a big waste of people's time who aren't into that.
I agree Indian is not black. That's too bad that you've had guys from India trying to pass off as BBC. What exactly does that mean? They are actually saying "I'm black" or they answer with a yes if you ask them if they're black? If so, that sucks. The reason I've been successful with wives in the past is becuase I am upfront and say that I'm an Indian-American. Many white couples are specifically looking for a BBC. Others are frankly open to any dark skinned man who is still hung and with whom they can connect with.

I agree Indian is not black. That's too bad that you've had guys from India trying to pass off as BBC. What exactly does that mean? They are actually saying "I'm black" or they answer with a yes if you ask them if they're black? If so, that sucks. The reason I've been successful with wives in the past is becuase I am upfront and say that I'm an Indian-American. Many white couples are specifically looking for a BBC. Others are frankly open to any dark skinned man who is still hung and with whom they can connect with.
No they almost always are approaching me telling me they have a BBC....and waste a lot of time and then it comes out that no... they have a Indian cock...not a BBC. It is very well known that BBC is black....not Indian...yet so many Indians always try and use this approach. Then they get offended that I'm not interested when they send a pic and tell them politely that sorry I'm only into BBC.

No they almost always are approaching me telling me they have a BBC....and waste a lot of time and then it comes out that no... they have a Indian cock...not a BBC. It is very well known that BBC is black....not Indian...yet so many Indians always try and use this approach. Then they get offended that I'm not interested when they send a pic and tell them politely that sorry I'm only into BBC.
Haha, that's crazy. Out of curiousity - are the guys who've done this all from India themselves, or have any of them been like myself - born and raised in the US? If they've lied and have been deceptive like that, you don't need to be polite, you can tell them to fuck off :)

That's a :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:common mistake, guess people would correct it over period, as when you have black dick and you don't know how to address in black to white community, it's easy to pick up BBC over WBC

Back