Question little info please.

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
Ok here is my question and it perplexes me all the time and no i am not throwing shade on anyone. So i have been the alternative lifestyle for a while now off and on. When i started clubs and groups that were dedicated to interracial dating was my go to place for meets. Now within the last decade groups and sites popped up strictly for black men and white women or white couples makes it a lot easier to find fun. But here is where my confusion comes in, lately i have noticed a lot of men who are Indian posting in bbc dedicated groups or sites. When did Indian men decide that its okay to be black or are they just saying BBC Indian because saying BIC doesn't play as well. Again no shade but, Indian men are not known to be gracious to black people and Indian women forget about it. So when did Indian men decide its okay now to be considered black?

i don´t know how the indian men are in the US but we know them from India and also from Germany, total diffrent mentality to a black guy.
So there is no competition for you guys ;)
Well it certainly looks like you are into my type of fun, such a shame we dont have Star Trek teleporters. LoL

maybe we get more input from other people what there thing about it
would be really interesting to hear other opinions

Picture looks nice, thank you

maybe we get more input from other people what there thing about it
would be really interesting to hear other opinions

Picture looks nice, thank you
I hope more people will reply and give their opinion also it would be nice to hear from Indian men and women, because yeah i am perplexed. Even in Hindu according yo Brahamist (not spelled correctly) "blacks" are the untouchables. So honestly their input would be very nice.

It's basically "black fishing" or impersonating a Foundational Black American black person.

We all know that black fishing is actually a popular thing these days especially in Pop culture. The sex game is seen as fair game. Technically any man can be in the position of a Bull it's just when it comes to preference that's where it gets specific and select. Everyone wants to be a "select male" or desired and preferred but everyone is not. So guys don't see it as fraud or lying when it comes to black fishing on social media and women as well!

At the end of the day personally I don't think much of it more than competition and I think competition is a healthy thing and it forces me to stay on top of my game in all aspects and that why this black fishing doesn't offend me! I mean trust me they are black fishing for more than just pussy! Did you know that many of them actually black fish as black people to attend college and get scholarships and go to HBCU'S and the whole nine yards!

Let me tell you something I know the difference between a t-bone steak and a Porter House 🥩 steak. If I order a Porter House and you show up with a T-bone I am going to tell you "where's the beef"? I want what I ordered not this little BS you're trying to push over on me!

Let me tell you something I know the difference between a t-bone steak and a Porter House 🥩 steak. If I order a Porter House and you show up with a T-bone I am going to tell you "where's the beef"? I want what I ordered not this little BS you're trying to push over on me!
this very true :D good saying

i don´t know how the indian men are in the US but we know them from India and also from Germany, total diffrent mentality to a black guy.
So there is no competition for you guys ;)
It isn't even a competition i just want to know when the became black?

Ok here is my question and it perplexes me all the time and no i am not throwing shade on anyone. So i have been the alternative lifestyle for a while now off and on. When i started clubs and groups that were dedicated to interracial dating was my go to place for meets. Now within the last decade groups and sites popped up strictly for black men and white women or white couples makes it a lot easier to find fun. But here is where my confusion comes in, lately i have noticed a lot of men who are Indian posting in bbc dedicated groups or sites. When did Indian men decide that its okay to be black or are they just saying BBC Indian because saying BIC doesn't play as well. Again no shade but, Indian men are not known to be gracious to black people and Indian women forget about it. So when did Indian men decide its okay now to be considered black?
These days you can identify as anything you like.

I love to taste all types of women, but only interested in watching black men fucking all women. Only interested in black men sexually for me too. Black men are the only ones who look totally sexy naked and the only ones I wanna be a sissy for. All others keep to your kind. Just my opinion only. Thanks

Back