Nice to see more Indians

It is, or was at one time, common in Britain to describe Indians and Arabs as "black." I heard it many times in the early 80's. It was always different than was meant by "black" in the USA, which has been exclusive to sub-saharan African descent.
the british used the n word to label many different races who were dark and in SA they use the word to describe rivers . Read Gunga Din by Rudyard Kipling . Not all words are derisive but attitudes change as do meanings

It is, or was at one time, common in Britain to describe Indians and Arabs as "black." I heard it many times in the early 80's. It was always different than was meant by "black" in the USA, which has been exclusive to sub-saharan African descent.
So when pussy is involved they are black but not so on other things. Oh and i am not talking about how non- Indians describe them back in the 80s or before, we are discussing the here and now. I am willing to bet my last dollar the poster doesn't considere himself black when pussy isn't involved.

Well apparently the Original poster is black when it comes to pussy, but i am willing to bet my last dollar not so when pussy is not involved.
I’m the original poster. I’m not black. I never said I was. Lookie there, you just doubled your last dollar

I’m the original poster. I’m not black. I never said I was. Lookie there, you just doubled your last dollar
No but you posted on a site geared for black men for white women. You can try to play the " i didn't say or what ever word" game you want, but context is what matters". If i for instance posted on a site geared for "indian men and white women" i am sure there would be people scratching their heads wondering, why?

No but you posted on a site geared for black men for white women. You can try to play the " i didn't say or what ever word" game you want, but context is what matters". If i for instance posted on a site geared for "indian men and white women" i am sure there would be people scratching their heads wondering, why?
If you have any understanding of the dynamic you’d know that not all bulls are black nor are all hotwives white. I’m aware of the title of the site. It is a fact that the administrators have given verified status to nonwhite hotwives. If they don’t have a problem with it maybe you shouldn’t either.

If you have any understanding of the dynamic you’d know that not all bulls are black nor are all hotwives white. I’m aware of the title of the site. It is a fact that the administrators have given verified status to nonwhite hotwives. If they don’t have a problem with it maybe you shouldn’t either.
But this site is geared towards black men? Personally i think guys like you are full of *******. Because you and i both know the colorism that goes on in the Indian community i am talking about the caste system, i have been to India as a black man and as a black man i have experienced the caste system in your culture.

But this site is geared towards black men? Personally i think guys like you are full of *******. Because you and i both know the colorism that goes on in the Indian community i am talking about the caste system, i have been to India as a black man and as a black man i have experienced the caste system in your culture.
Personally I don’t give a fuck what you think. I’ve been with 7 white wives over the years, 2 of which were ongoing things (not that I owe you any fucking explanation AT ALL). What does that mean? It means- Fucking news flash for your dumbass, but not all people think like you do. As for the Indian community, don’t for a fucking second presume to think you know the first thing about the complexity of the caste system or Indian culture. Be real with me. How would you react if i were to make a presumptuous statement assuming I knew more than I actually did about the black community? You’d be mad, and rightfully so. But I wouldn’t make such a statement bc I’m not stupid like you.

Personally I don’t give a fuck what you think. I’ve been with 7 white wives over the years, 2 of which were ongoing things (not that I owe you any fucking explanation AT ALL). What does that mean? It means- Fucking news flash for your dumbass, but not all people think like you do. As for the Indian community, don’t for a fucking second presume to think you know the first thing about the complexity of the caste system or Indian culture. Be real with me. How would you react if i were to make a presumptuous statement assuming I knew more than I actually did about the black community? You’d be mad, and rightfully so. But I wouldn’t make such a statement bc I’m not stupid like you.
Actually would not be mad i would correct you and do so in a way without all the cussing. Oh and i experienced enough of the Indian caste system to know all i need to know about it. Just like i have experienced enough of American racism to know when a white woman or a white couple isn't for me.

I wouldn't waste any more time trying to explain why we are on here. Like you said the admins dont have a problem. None of the blackmen or couples we've interacted with have a problem.

@BBC4pussy It's not like we are claiming to be black or white, but very upfront about our ethnicity and where we are from. We share a common fetish and that's why we are here. It's simple. And please don't respond to us about the Indian caste system - We agree that it is not different from racisim in the west but that has nothing to do with why we are here or the content of this site

In my personal opinion competition is a good thing among men, but under no circumstances should anyone ever be "Catfishing" and pretending to be something or someone that they are not! You shouldn't be lying about any aspect of yourself just to get laid.

I'm not into excluding anyone but depending upon what manner of man that is requested by individual women and couples that's what they should be getting not someone trying to be something that they are not. Not saying that anyone on this post is misrepresenting themselves but I am saying that if you yourself see it you should call it out! I have never seen an Indian guy perpetrate like he's something he's not but calling out fakes is everyone's responsibility because they can ruin ******* for everyone if you know what I mean.

If you are an Indian bull then be the best damn bull that you can be in all aspects. Be fit, hung, intelligent, handsome, energetic, heavy cummer, and a highly skilled lover whose able to be dominant and satisfy a woman beyond her expectations. Make the "BIC" popular by putting on a performance that no women can deny that you are just as good as any BBC or BWC!

When I was young growing up in the streets of Southern California I was in the gang culture. Even though It was a black gang we had a few white guys and let me tell you they were fucking extraordinary when it came to their street fighting abilities. They had to be because they were white they got tested by everyone and had to prove that they were elite and able to put it work just like everyone else in it neighborhood. So if you are gonna be among the brotha's then you got to be extraordinary and come with your A game because you will be called out more and tested than the average guy because you are different. Don't get upset just meet the challenge and show yourself to be elite! ✌

Competition is a good thing!♠️😎

Back