Nice to see more Indians

Someone has to say this....as I get it ALL the time....Indian is NOT black. I get guys from India trying to pass off as BBC all the time....it's very frustrating as it isn't close to the same thing if you are into BBC. I suggest you be completely upfront and ask the woman or couple right from the get go if they are into an Indian bull.....and NOT be deceptive and try and pass yourself off as a BBC....2 very different things. It's frustrating and just a big waste of people's time who aren't into that.
As long as they are up front about it, I personally think it is ok. None of us want to be deceived!

This post went all the way left, and that’s fine, while it’s still left I have a question for all the Indians or at least those from India. I live in a mixed area with those of Indian background; why is it when I walk my dog they go out of their way to avoid him. He’s a pretty friendly dog, but you would think they seen the devil. They don’t speak to me so I can’t ask them why, so if one could explain I would appreciate it.

38 Indian Bull in Dallas TX , I have been in LS for 6 years ; met beautiful white , Hispanic, Pakistani and black couples so far. Yet to meet any Indian.

Hope you guys are doing well. DM me if couple or hotwife wanna chat or see pics.
Nice to hear that you were with Pakistani couples too.
Despite of political tension among these neighbors majority common people of both countries love each other.
My wife had an Indian fb friend to whome on his request send full nudes pics of her. In fact she asked me to click the pics and send through her fb I'd. This was amazing moment but unfortunately instead of praising her beauty he made harsh comment which left her disappointed. Now she is half ready to play. She says no way in Pakistan but if we go out of Pakistan then she might play with other. And on my question that still she considers Indians as play partners keeping in view her fb friend she said why not. What a moment for me
Any way how many pakistani couples you had.

Nice to hear that you were with Pakistani couples too.
Despite of political tension among these neighbors majority common people of both countries love each other.
My wife had an Indian fb friend to whome on his request send full nudes pics of her. In fact she asked me to click the pics and send through her fb I'd. This was amazing moment but unfortunately instead of praising her beauty he made harsh comment which left her disappointed. Now she is half ready to play. She says no way in Pakistan but if we go out of Pakistan then she might play with other. And on my question that still she considers Indians as play partners keeping in view her fb friend she said why not. What a moment for me
Any way how many pakistani couples you had.
Lifestyle has no borders , I welcome every race . b2w spreads love forget about other things . good luck . wish you guys would be in USA.

Lifestyle has no borders , I welcome every race . b2w spreads love forget about other things . good luck . wish you guys would be in USA.t
Thanks you for wishing us.
Hope in future if we visit USA we would love to meet you.

Just out of curiosity I am asking that till now how many pakistani couples you had fun

Back